Rated 4,0 out of 5 by 75
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by Antaix Average 3 star hotel
Don´t expect much.
Very simple rooms. Practically no amenities. Lots of noise from neighbors. Ridiculously small TV.
My room was cold during the night but I saw from the outside some rooms with windows open in the middle of winter so, I guess some rooms were very hot.
Total lack of security. I entered hotel more than 1 am and no staff in reception. I went directly to room.
The best is the subway just opposite hotel and good walking area in new developed Puerta de Toledo.
Absolutely no recognition for my platinum membership but being tried the other Holiday Inn in Madrid seems to be the rule.
23 de febrero de 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by nicolas75flyertalk Business hotel with convenient location
Executive room is around 40sqm
Separate lounge area. Winter garden balcony.
Bedroom with comfortable bed
Bathroom with bathtub and bidet. Holiday Inn amenities
Flat screen television with good selection of national and international channels
- Professional staff (but could be more smiling)
- Convenient location, next to metro and suburban train station (with direct access to T4 airport). 15 minutes walk from historical city centre. 10 minutes walk to very good Tabacalera contemporary art centre.
- Very quiet hotel (double glazed windows)
- The hotel has been partially renovated. Still rooms look dated
- Very slow wifi
- Decent breakfast but served in a gloomy room with no natural light
- Threadbare bathrobe
17 de febrero de 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by ArizonaUS Good location
Hotel front door is right next to a joint Metro and Renfee stop. This Renfee line goes directly to the airport terminal four making connection to the airport very easy. Also only a couple stops directly to Atocha and high speed rail for day trips.
Bed is a standard hotel bed. Shower was great. Non-smoking room but could on occasion smell from other rooms. Room was quiet during stay. All staff were very helpful.
Would stay here again and do recommend.
7 de febrero de 2014