Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 324
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Baseballadk Very good hotel
Hotel was clean, staff pleasant and location relatively convenient. Had kids with us so utilized the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner and it was actually very good. We had a large group so service was a little slow but understandable-everyone was satisfied. Kids used indoor pool which was clean.
April 27, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rick95014 Pamela, the room cleaner, saved my trip
I misplaced key to rental car. In addition to missing flight from EWR, I would have paid major bucks to Hurts to replace electronic gizmo. I mentioned this to Keith
April 22, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by pjcup Average
Stayed at a Holiday Inn Express (HIE) in Virginia earlier in the week. maybe best to contrast:
1. Check-in: Stood at the desk for a bit while I waited to be acknowledged, in Virginia, I was greeted with a smile, and immediately welcomed.
2. Room: comparable. although the bed was a bit soft compared to HIE. Two partial rolls of toilet paper in the room. This just makes the room feel cheap, and makes you a little nervous of running out. You know what they say ... you never know what you have until it is gone ...
3. Approaching front desk w/ question .... had to speak first to be acknowledged. in HIE, I was greeted as I approached, with a smile.
4. Bar expensive drinks ($19 for two cocktails) not including tip... I typically tip well. Bartender did do a good job w/ drinks.
5. Breakfast: received bill prior to receiving food.
6. Departure / checkout: Finally someone acknowledge me and made me fell "welcomed" Thank you Kieth! :-) Perhaps my first impressions would have been much better had you been the first one I met in the hotel.
To be fair. No one was mean, I think there just needs to be a little more customer focus.
April 6, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jrgemologi Great Service
Great staff, great location. Very friendly and made me feel right @ home.
April 4, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Paris212 Amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed my time. The hotel was quiet, staff was polite, my wife and son loved the heated pool.
March 30, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 12324g great service
there was great service at this holiday inn. the receptionist was the best receptionist i've ever been in contract with and I would gladly come again to this fine establishment in the future
March 29, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Dartanion value. However; hotel needs to be updated.
Comfortable beds and good food. Only problem, when we checked in there was coffee grounds left in coffee maker.
March 8, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Bad Night in NY stopped to travel farther
I wasn't greeted, didn't want to look up spire number, gave me a bad room first time had to move my request. Food was very high, after the 4 oclock time didn't happen till 630, No up grade, more down grade. the counter girl was rude, and because I wasn't in a 3 piece suite, treated like bum.
February 29, 2016