Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 333
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ding2015 Excellent service and great cleanness of the room
Stayed for one night at Gare De L'est. The hotel was easily accessible if you travel to Paris from London on the Euro Star. Staff were polite and helpful, I was provided with a city map and explained how various transport works in Paris.
May 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tao84 Comfortable stay
- Good location, easy access to the Metro, railway station etc
- facilities are reasonably good
- The check-in and check-out process takes toooo long...
May 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GaryParis Great Location and Value
I stayed here for 10 nights and was upgraded to a very nice Executive Room with my Gold Membership. The Room was a really fabulous and spacious room looking out towards the Gare De L'est.train station. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a really good location and an excellent value.
May 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Eroc Comfortable bed and great service.
Excellent hotel with easy access to train station!
May 14, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by antwerp1001 Excellent proximity to public transport
ideal for short stay visits
Not parking friendly - (there's a public parking nearby charges apply)
friendly and efficient staff.
May 14, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by cigi67 Pratique et confortable
Hôtel bien situé à proximité de la gare de l'est ; chambres propres, fonctionnelles et insonorisées
May 12, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TimR94 Great stay and comfort away from home
- Staff: accommodating, arrived around 8am and room would not be ready until afternoon. Held our bags without a problem so we could sightsee. Helped us find a nearby ATM and gave us perfect directions for the metro
- Location: A great place to stay, to hop on a train to CDG or Eurostar or local metro - all steps away from the front door
- Room was quiet and comfortable, updated and stylish. So quiet in fact that we overslept one morning!
- Internet was spotty in our room and we could only get 1 device attached at a time, but then worked better the second night.
- Would definitely stay here again!
May 11, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by SH69 C'est quoi la déifinition du Service pour votre chaîne ?
Je voyage plus de 100 jours/an à travers le monde et ai choisi cet hôtel au regard de son accès aux gares du Nord et de l'Est, mais je le regrette.
Connais peu l'univers Holiday Inn, mais cela ne m'incite pas à le découvrir plus !
Si les chambres étaient tout à fait acceptables, les prestations de Service et d'accueil sont inexistantes et c'est juste inacceptable pour un hôtel de cette catégorie. J'ai eu honte d'accueillir des hôtes étrangers dans cet établissement.
May 11, 2015