Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 390
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by lucas23 Run down hotel
I frequently travel for business. I do not expect much from budget hotel like this but this hotel is pretty sub-par in that class. Since I had to do last minute travel and lots of events are going on in the south bay, my usual hotel have no vacancy so I was booked in this hotel.
- Comfortable bed and beddings.
- Front desk! Boy those guys are busy, they wear multiple hats i.e. reservations, help desk for WiFi connectivity, cashiers and who knows what else. This causes the line to be unnecessarily long and wait time is outrageous for such a small hotel.
- Parking! Paid parking, which is in itself is fine, no valet is offered AND parking space is nearly impossible to find. Lots of unfriendly people in the lot too, maybe because they are having bad day finding parking.
- WiFi, this is first world issue but nowadays, internet is like phone used to be, it is a need and WiFi in this hotel is sloooowwww...I ended up using my cellphone's internet most of the time which is wayyyyyy faster.
- Hotel is run down. Elevator is sloowww. No visibile stair access. I think I can reach 2nd floor 100x faster than going through elevator.
- Carpet in the hall way is oldddd...ceiling is dusty.
- Bathroom in the guest room is small and run down.
- Bathroom supplies are scarce, tiny bottle of shampoo, tiny bottle of body lotion and a small bar soap, no bath gels or anything else. They do provide other supply in the front desk like shaving cream, toothpaste etc which is standard.
I cannot recommend this place for its price.
May 20, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by raju64 good shuttle service to the airport
The hotel is well located and has good comfortable rooms. The newspaper should be complementary and the breakfast area could be better lighted in the day time. The in room bathrooms are small.
May 20, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 33Harrison good rates and clean
Recommend staying while at SFO airport. Clean rooms and a great staff who are warm and friendly. They took care of our every need having arrived without our luggage which did not arrive with the plane. Easy access to and from SFO airport. Would recommend this over other airport hotels. Good bargain.
May 19, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Bobby Wang 饭菜价高，客房卫生一般。
May 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JK3136 Holiday Inn SFO Airport South
Overall the hotel did a great job. Nice sleeping area, small bathroom and closet access. Shower pressure was too low and temperature adjustment went from scalding hot to too cool in a fraction of a turn. Very convenient location to the airport and conference center.
May 15, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by amh24 Comfortable bed and great service
Staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. The food in the restaurant was a good price and tasty. The rooms could have been a bit cleaner with a good scrub down but overall decent for the price. The location is good if you are attending a conference or need to be near the airport. Otherwise transport downtown is costly and takes time. Worth it stay closer to downtown if going for leisure/buisness more near downtown.
May 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LDHall enjoyable
It was a very enjoyable stay and loved the fact we could leave the car parked there why we took our trip.
May 13, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by dan2772 Great hotel, but expensive
A great comfortable hotel that will allow you to get a good night's sleep. The location is great and the shuttle service got me to the hotel with plenty of time to catch my 6:00 am flight.
May 7, 2015