In general this Holiday Inn Express is a pleasant enough place to stay with a couple of drawbacks:
1) Beds and pillows are not simply firm they are downright hard
2) My bed was beautifully made on
the exterior but the bottom sheet was a crumpled mess - fine if you don' mind sleeping on folds but all three nights I stayed I had to re-make my bed.
3) Shower was fine - but could have done with more head-pressure, also had a tendency to momentarily run cold - I am guessing when another guest turned on their shower and the hot water had to rebalance itself.
4) Breakfast was standard Holiday Inn Express fare... a basic continental breakfast with Holiday Inn Express trademark re-constituted fruit juice which tastes almost but not quite, nasty.
5) Apart from one major let-down when checking out, the front desk staff were all very helpful and cheerful: a nice crowd of people.
Overall: For a couple of nights it was absolutely fine - were I staying longer I would look for somewhere further into Amsterdam with significantly more character and more comfortable beds [Less]