Rated 4,3 out of 5 by 226
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 整体不错
24. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by 半臂向前看齐 整体环境不错
23. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by QDMama Quiet, Clean and Restful
Very happy with our stay, 2 rooms/ 1 night. It was our last night in Beijing as we had been staying quite far out of town at a facility provided by our host business. It was a wonderful upgrade to come to the Holiday Inn Express at the Temple of Heaven. The room was clean and quiet, the breakfast was tasty and the staff was very helpful.
23. Juli 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 北京前门富力智选假日
15. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Jschultz21 Stay
Comfortable room and good service. Good breakfast. Front desk staff did not really understand English except for one person.
10. Juli 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by xiaoling 地理位置不错，出行方便，值得入住。
3. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by xls_xls 毛巾很舒服，餐厅很漂亮
1. Juli 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Who cares Best Holiday Inn Express in China!
1. Excellent Front Desk Staff. Very fast and efficient. Majority speaks very good English. They just plainly nice people.
2. Rooms. Stayed in several but best to ask for a room facing away from traffic, if you are a light sleeper. Gave 4 stars for cleanliness (instead of 5) as there are some visible spots on carpets that should be addressed in the form of pre-spotter or deep cleaning, otherwise, the rooms are kept very clean by the Housekeeping Staff.
3. Working Internet! Great amenity in China!
4. Excellent breakfast choices, the best I had seen so far at any of the HIE in China. Asian or Westerners customers can find something to their liking; salad bar, fruits, yogurt, cereals, made to order soups, and several hot choices as well as croissants, bread, chinese buns, etc.
5. If you hungry, they also serve other meals than breakfast
6. Excellent location that is close to several major attractions - a bit of a drawback is the 15 min walk to the metro station.
30. Juni 2014