Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 291
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by chev47 good value, good breakfast, good room
good hotel for the money, good breakfast, clean room , nice staff, no complaints
November 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by grilla Mini Vacations with family
I like everything at the hotel. The service was excellent. Easy to find, I was traveling from Kissimmee, FL.
November 28, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Road Warrior Business man Needs improvments
1. We got 2 rooms, one on the first floor, one of the fifth floor. Both rooms need update, it's outdated compared to other HIE.
2. If you have a party of 2 or more, please don't leave 1 shampoo after making the room. Maid should know there are more than 1 person if both beds are used, don't be cheap.
3. Maid did not make the bed properly, she just overlay the blanket on top of the bed not made. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I have never seen a maid doing this before.
4. Breakfast selection should have more selections.
5. Have cold water dispenser available for your guests if they need to drink, don't make them pay for bottle of water.
6. Staffs are friendly and willing to help.
7. I requested room upgrade as IHG Platinum, not sure I got one in both room. It was basic std rooms.
November 26, 2015