Rated 3,9 out of 5 by 92
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Pras1213 Stay at Geneva Holiday Inn in Nov/Dec
- Check-in and check-out ate good experiences.
- The view from the room was ok....by the railway track sometimes the train noise can be a little distraction.
- Breakfast is good but there is no hot breakfast for the cold weather, it will be good to see waffles, bagels, pancakes on the menu.
- No food during the evening can be a problem since you have to necessarily go out or order in
- Wifi in lobby is excellent; whereas wifi in room is pathetic and is riddled with few problems....the sad part is no staff is willing to take responsibility to resolve the issue
- One day the lift was not working and I had to come down the stairs....there is no way to contact reception from the lift lobby
- Staff is very courteous and is willing to be friendly
- The issue of FREE PASS or VOUCHER for train/bus is a very nice gesture and highly appreciated
14. Dezember 2013
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by phlojo good experience
The only negative aspect that I have encoutered was the fact that the airport shuttle does NOT run every 20 minutes (I once waited 35 mins in the lobby). A bit annoying, but not a big deal.
Otherwise, everything was good. The room was decent and clean. I slept well on the that bed. I found the staff very friendly and helpful.
I would stay here again.
10. Dezember 2013
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Gershi Ver comfortable and close to everyhting by bus
I enjoyed this hotel. Very good seervice and close to everything by bus .
29. November 2013