Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 492
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by CerberusVelvet Promises much, Delivers little
Rooms are modern but lack welcoming touches.
Let down by :
* Toiletries bolted to the wall. Doesn't feel very welcoming.
*Bed lumpy, hard, uncomfortable. Ask for an extra duvet and use it to pad the mattress.
* Traffic noise intolerable.
* TV wiring tidy was broken and hanging loose.
* Corridors noisy at all times.
* Staff are cheerful but seem unsure how to operate hotel computer systems.
* Breakfast consists of a yellow goo that is purportedly scrambled eggs, sausages, baked beans. Thats it! No bacon, no tomato, no mushroom, no hash brown... No anything. If you can think of an english breakfast ingredient, then they don't serve it. Just those three things. Utterly bemusing.
April 26, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Mottsy Dipping matress and poor breakfast
Hotel was clean and modern looking. Only let down by matress which dipped in middle causing the occupants to roll together, and a poor choice of cooked breakfast. (Only beans, susages and scrambled egg).
Would not have minded the breakfast if I was warned about it but when booking it stated breakfast included so I was expecting a proper full english.
On the whole not a bad stay but clear up these two minor issues and it will be much better,
April 19, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by abitronic82 Good hotel
Excellent hotel, ideal location, however the restaurant wasn't really that inviting, it was more like a motorway services and the menu selection was limited, the pub next door was much better.
April 18, 2016