Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 279
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JustChillin35 Great hotel, great location
Location was perfect. Prices were decent, great place. Has gym, pool, hot breakfast, the beds were comfortable. Definitely will stay again! Nice and quite and family friendly. Good job guys.
April 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wmhawk5 Good location and nice hotel
The hotel has a convenient location - easy in-and-out. It functions very well as a place to stay.
April 19, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rvnit4now Super Clean great location in Clearwater
Hotel was very clean, staff very helpful and the location was great. Found that booking my room online at IHG website I was able to get a much better rate than at the front desk
April 17, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by RJF1256 This place literally STINKS. Breakfast was horrible
A general attitude of indifference, especially by the woman in the breakfast area, who was constantly chatting at the front desk, when myself and other guest had breakfast concerns, and had to track her down for replenishments, etc.
April 15, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by black cat13 great service
well taking care of clean rooms grounds of the holiday inn express were very nice all of the people I talked were very nice and the check in was good.
April 12, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by forgiven171 Not Happy
First time at this hotel. Reserved a 2 room suite, and got what they call a two room suite. It is basically 2 joining hotel rooms with one entrance. It worked but not really a suite that I am used to. Now for the real issues with this hotel.
1. Sheets on one of the beds had stains on it, just happened to notice this before climbing into bed.
2. Air conditioner did not work in the "master bedroom." They repaired it on the day we told them about it and it worked the next night.
3. They quit serving breakfast on the weekend at 9:30 in the morning. Did not see anything about this except in dining room. We showed up at 9:45 and everything was put away. Kind of early for weekend service to end. Next morning went down to just get coffee, around 8:00, they use the thermos style pump coffee containers. Made coffee and sat down, it was below room temp which to me means it was made the day before.
4. Light in bathroom would flash and shut off on its own, mentioned to front desk however it was not fixed.
5. Maid service left food in the room for the day.
All in all this was a unpleasant stay and I would NOT recommend this Holiday in to anyone. We used miles to pay for this stay and we had saved them up for a while, thought we were getting a nice place for the amount it cost. I consider these lost miles, we should have looked harder for a nicer place.
April 10, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by marvin1234567 Bad Staff
The staff was very poor. They seemed to run you around a lot. Same staff as the last time I visited
April 8, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by DNC1978 Poor check in service
Numerous guests in my party were given keys to rooms that already had guests. My keys did not work on first try. Sheets had 3 large stains on the top and were the first thing you see. Remote control had no battery cover. Counter person was unable to apply my rewards number. He stated he didn't know why it didn't work and I would need to call customer service after my stay. Was not recognized as a gold member at all. My receipt didn't have my name on it and other guests receipts had my address. Overall a very disappointing stay.
April 7, 2016