Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 153
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by hesback awesome staff
I stay often at this property. Always treated very well by all employees-they are anxious to see that I am totally satisfied. The guest rooms could use a little more work light.
May 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ice Rider Comfortable, Relaxing
Enjoyed my stay in Lake Elsinore, The hotel was easy to find. It provided a comfortable, clean room, with a very pleasant staff. The room was clean, and the linens fresh. We stayed on the first floor and the room was very quiet. I would recommend this hotel to others.
May 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dmcdowe1 Nice Stay
This hotel is very clean and has a very good staff. The hotel is located not far from some restaurants. The only complaint I have is the breakfast is the same as every other Holiday Inn Express. A lot of high starch food.
April 27, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nabila Alhamra comfy bed & wonderful service
the window needs to have a full curtain instead of party covered.
April 22, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by marco111 Disappointed, again
4 problems with my room after I checked in:
1) Work desk was dirty and sticky -- had to be cleaned by housecleaning
2) Luggage rack was broken -- had to get a new one
3) Coffee maker wasn't working -- also had to get a new one
4) Tub doesn't have a drain plug -- was never fixed
1) Side door next to the elevator was propped open by the plastic "wet floor sign". It could be both a safety and security issue.
2) Stairwell smells awful and no air flow
3) Bathroom door keeps closing -- I have to put my shoes to keep it from closing, especially when I want to warm up the room.
4) Even though I told Gaby @ 2:00pm that I wanted housekeeping to clean my room, I had to call again at 4pm to finally get my room cleaned. Fortunately, housekeeping was still available then.
5) same sausage & scrambled/omelet eggs every morning. I briefly saw bacon -- but that was later @ 8am. Why can't they bring out the bacon earlier?
6) Plastic utensils are flimsy -- like the ones you get from the 99-cent stores. You can barely spread cream cheese or cut the breakfast sausage with the flimsy knife
7) Orange juice was dispensing "yellow water". It had to be replaced.
1) I liked the 2 queen beds.
2) housekeeping work hard and fast. They were very accommodating to our schedule. But they need to make sure that table tops are also clean -- not sticky
3) front desk staff are great.
Bottom Line: I liked my stay at Holiday Inn. I like the staff because they are all trying their best. I also realize that no one is perfect. But most of the problems I encountered are ALL avoidable -- and very common sense.
Recommendation: The manager needs to stay at least 2 straight days and experience his hotel. Hopefully, he can see the problems and challenges from the traveler's point of view.
April 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TAD22560 Excellent service
When checking in to this hotel, I was greeted warmly, and made to feel very welcome.
The common areas were clean and well-kept. The room was also clean and up-to-date.
April 16, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by caligirl56 Despite the troubles...
When we arrived our room reservation for a king bed had been mistakenly given away to someone with a similar name, and the hotel was booked solid. Fortunately the man on duty was able to find us a different room with two queen beds and a sofa, for which we were grateful. The room appeared relatively underused, perhaps an overflow of some type, and there was no desk or wall decorations. It was directly adjacent to a room marked "Linen," which may have been the reason we heard a telephone ring incessantly through the night. The vent on the fan in the bathroom was detaching, there was a slight staining on the bottom of the tub,and the tub faucet malfunctioned (incomplete conversion from tub to shower). Still, we had a good night's sleep - the AC was noisy but functional, and characteristic of Holiday Inns everywhere, the room-darkening drapes were very effective. Also, the linens and towels were high quality, which I always appreciate. All in all, considering we wound up in an emergency back-up room perhaps not up to this hotel's usual standards, it was fine for the price and Rocky, the man who assisted us, went out of his way to do everything he could to take good care of us.
April 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by vh1976 Comfortable and Clean
I liked the fact the hotel is small so parking was close and we didn't have far to walk to our room. Our room was very clean and fresh smelling.
Every staff member I came into contact with was very friendly and tried hard to meet our needs.
The lobby was decorated nice and was very clean.
The breakfast was nice with a variety food offered.
coffee was good
April 13, 2015