Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 160
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ian5 good hotel
my wife and i will use this hotel again. we have stayed here before and find it is easy to get to see family and i come to watch my football team in the city.
14 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by brandymax BJS
Having stayed at the hotel on a number of occasions during the last 8 years I can only congratulate the local team for their efforts in maintaining the excellent standards throughout the property.
Last stay 05-09-14.
09 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Good location in South Manchester
The only thing wrong with this hotel is the restaurant next door; not part of the hotel but so close it appears to be. It was dire in all respects.
I told the staff never to send holiday inn guests to eat there.
The hotel was fine.
08 September 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by farray Poor service by staff
We stay in many holiday inn's in america and uk
At this hotel
1) I requested an iron and ironing board - usually they say they will bring to the room - here , no you have to come and fetch it
2) It says ask if you want a different pillow - I asked for a soft pillow and was told they didnt have any
3) The hotel recommends a taxi firm which is meant to offer fixed prices - they tried to charge 5 different prices covering 8 taxi journeys
4) I am a plantinum member and wasn't greeted as one
5) I wasnt offered complimentary item at check in
6) Breakfast was poor as continually running out and couldnt cope
I would NOT recommend this Holiday Inn Express
07 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joncd Excellant place to stay
Convenient location for city center
05 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Elouise86 Lovely Hotel, Great Service
Having not stayed in a Holiday Inn before, we were pleasantly surprised at the standard of everything in the hotel. Everything was clean and fresh and the room was beautiful and we were able to relax in comfort. We will definitely be using Holiday Inn in the future!
04 September 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DinoDave Clean Hotel, and freindly Staff
Great hotel, only stayed one night.
The only issue we had was the postcode for aour sat nav was wrong, I did mention this to the Hotel Staff on the desk, and they said this was an issue, Maybe you need to display a different post code.
04 September 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Hockey boy Get Sky Sports back!
I have been visiting this hotel each summer whilst coaching locally...but I wasn't happy finding you didn't have Sky Sports in the bar any more! Won't be back unless it returns.
03 September 2014