Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 109
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Jeagr Overall, It was OK
Overall, this was an ok stay.
- The pool was very warm (for winter) and the spa was large, hot, and working (although it needs to be resurfaced).
- Cookies in the entrance in the evening.
- VERY close to Magic Mountain.
- Beds are very hard and uncomfortable
- Walls and floors are thin...had to wear ear-plugs to sleep
- Had to ask for towels on multiple occasions.
- Need larger soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- No Movies...just DirecTV.
- Breakfast was limited, and of lower quality foods.
20 February 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Isaiah 40:31 Excellent service and very comfortable room!
I was very impressed and satisfied with the excellent service I received. Even before I arrived I was well taken care of. Meredith and the rest of the great staff were so amazing with always having a warm smile and ready to help anyway they could.
I look forward to returning soon. You are family when you stay at the Holiday Inn Express Santa Clarita. =)
15 February 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kimi6879 Exceptional Staff
I travel much for pleasure and work. I am a member of several different hotel groups, IHG, Marriott , 1800 club and prefer to stay at Holiday Inn Express when available. The hotel, room and quality are generally consistent.
This stay in Santa Clarita was last minute and was booked via phone call not online. I was politely greeted by Merideth(I believe that was her name), who was more than happy to book me while I was driving in from LAX! She looked up all my reward information up and even offered to hold the room until I arrived seeing my pocketbook was in the trunk of my rental. Most hotels want a credit card to hold a room these days.
Upon arrival, Merideth was at the front desk and took care of all my needs. Directions for food, drugstore and a wine opener! It's not often that you find this type of customer service or pride when traveling, especially at a hotel close to an amusement park!
Stellar service by Merideth!
10 February 2014