Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 198
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Debbie13166 Wonderful customer service!!!!
I just have to say that Darrin and Mylik really made us feel very welcome!! Darrin made an excellent suggestion for dinner and we went back everyday while we were there. I can't say enough just how great they are and hope they will be there when we return!!
September 19, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BlueEyes2 Friendly & Comfortable
Loved this location in Downtown Atlanta. Easy walking distance to CNN & GWCC. And two blocks from the MARTA, one is connected to the whole surrounding Atlanta area.
September 18, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by scos28 Points to Improve
There are a few points that I believe this Hotel can improve:
I found some yogurts with expired due date on the breakfast area.
When I arrived in the Hotel, I asked for some opinion of the front desk staff regarding things to do in downtown Atlanta. She didn't tell me because she said downtown Atlanta was dangerous and she didn't want me to walk by myself. I understand that she was worried but I think she didn't show interest to help as other front desk staff from other Hotels I stayed.
It was my first time in Atlanta so I didn't know where the hotel was. I didn't see the Hotel sign from my car because it was covered by a tree.
September 12, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by UnhappywithHIE Very over rated hotel - poor management!
1. The twin bed category was so small was is difficult to move around the beds. There wasn't enough room to move luggage between the bed and the dresser.
2. The telephone did not work upon arrival. Went down to the front desk to asked the attendant to correct it and he turned the phone on while I was there. Went up to my room and it still did not work. The next day I informed the clerk that our phone still did not have a dial tone, he said he would send up some one to fix it - we were there 3 days and no one showed up and it did not work the whole time.
3. The bathroom is very small. The toilet seat was not attached - when the cleaning staff were aware of it, it was still not fixed. The washroom was so small that we feared some of our toiletries would fall into the uncovered toilet.
4. The AC had one setting no matter what the temperature was set at.
5. The elevators were the smallest I've ever been in, without luggage. Very inadequate for about a 10 floor hotel.
6. If I haven't prepaid for the hotel I would have changed to another.
I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express hotels - this is by far the worst one I've ever stayed - I don't understand why it has a 4.2/5 rating on the general web site.
September 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CJDoe Very friendly staff and comfortable bed
The staff was great! The beds were not typical for a hotel. They were very comfortable! The surrounding area was quiet and there was not much traffic.
September 11, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by wwwy my stay
decent hotel, small rooms, good staff
question - does taking this survey provide IHG points?
I hope, because that's how it was billed.
September 11, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Monica73 Overall good experience
Great location. Within walking distance to most major attractions downtown. Staff was very curteous. No pool and rooms are tiny- but clean. I would stay there again.
September 10, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by clockework Home Away From Home
We went to Atlanta for the first time this summer for Dragon Con. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the hotel was in an excellent location with good places to eat near by. The wifi was strong and fast (which is very important to geeks like us) the only downside were the beds which I found to be uncomfortable and made my back hurt.
September 4, 2014