Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 67
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GMember new facility and very quiet
We enjoyed staying at this location...the beds were very comfortable
August 26, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 哎哟妈呀 酒店很新
August 26, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Den L. FAR exceeded expectations
What I needed was a business hotel. What I got was a modern, chic facility with 5-star service and a room that made me want to continue staying there after the end of my trip. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Austin NW - Arboretum Area, in my opinion, did everything right and all for a reasonable price. I'll mention a few specifics:
- From the outside, this hotel looks new (it's only 8 months old at the time of this review) but generic, and there was still some construction happening in the parking lot. As soon as I walked in, though, I was a breathtaken by how nice, modern, open, and clean the decor in the lobby was.
- My room felt the same way. It looked not only chic but also incredibly comfortable and inviting. The room was well laid out with sleek furniture, great lighting, and large mirrors. It would be a nice place to stay for both long- and short-term trips.
- The 24-hour fitness center was one of the better hotel gyms I've seen for its size, especially for resistance training. The pool and hot tub area was clean and very relaxing.
- Similarly, the breakfast selection exceeded expectations, with items like freshly made mini pancakes, Chobani greek yogurt, hot cinnamon rolls, and a variety of hot foods.
- The free weekday happy hours (T-Th) were also very nice surprise I enjoyed, and it got people out of their rooms.
- The staff, regardless of who it was, was incredibly friendly and seemed interested in getting to know their residents personally. They were the icing on the cake and elevated the whole experience to the top.
August 25, 2014