Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 209
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by FrequrentTraveler in MD Great hotel for the value
Very near to Johns Hopkins hospital, the shuttle is frequrent, and the people are nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with a short visit to Baltimore Inner Harbor.
February 22, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Ruddy Warrior Problems
* Original suite ordered unavailable because of 'heating problem' - third guest had to sleep on fold-out sofa and wasn't comfortable
* Facility has parking for only 1/3 of the number of guests they can accommodate. Alternate option is a municipal parking structure a mile away. They sent nighttime courtesy van driver to collect me from lot (Domenic: he was great). Street parking in the neighborhood did not look safe and required very early retrieval in a.m.
* Room was overheated and required use of cooling function in thermostat which would not stay at set temperature and kept reverting to a higher one.
* Breakfast ended at 9:30 - too early
* Courtesy van driver did not keep to set schedule and made it necessary for my wife and son to walk a mile in the snow to their appointment. I followed afterward once I could be taken to my car.
* Desk clerk added extra points to our IHG account because of inconvenience with room.
February 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by luke21 my chill zone
My husband had to be hospitalized at john hopkins ,and since we are from dc we decided to stay in baltimore over the weekend while he had a very serious operation.The hotel was recommended to us by someone who had a problem simuliar to ours.going to the hospital was easy because we could use the shuttle and in the evening when we needed to just relax away from the hospital atmosphere ,the holiday inn express was perfect.our needs were met.
February 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 19856879 Good option for central Baltimore
This was a good value for central Baltimore. The hotel is what I would expect for a Holiday Inn Express and it fit our needs perfectly. The area around the hotel is a bit spotty but once inside the experience is good.
February 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by obxblond shuttle service
We arrived at front desk at after 7am and the 8am and 9am shuttles were full. They provided shuttle service for us immediatly even though we had not signed up (that was my oversight).
Driver also recommended a great place to eat the night before.
Had a great experience at the hotel.
February 11, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jethro M Kind and courteous.
I had surgery at Johns Hopkins. My family stayed here and it was the perfect location for us. The hotel shuttle was very accommodating to all my family. The staff was kind and courteous. The on site laundry was broken for a few days, and the neighborhood isn't good, but for us this property served us well.
February 8, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by PatNich Great Customer Service
My husband and I stayed for two nights. Overall, our stay was a good one. However, I feel that the mattress we had could have been a bit more firm, and the pillows.
This is a personal issue, so that's why I rated the staff excellent. They were.
If I stay here again, I will make it a point to request a firm mattress and will bring my own pillows.
January 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JL207 Home away from home
while I prefer to be home, this hotel has been a nice home away from home on a regular basis over the last year. the staff have been really enjoyable and helpful.
January 26, 2015