Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 210
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Great Hotel, Staff and Location
This hotel is in a great location, for business or pleasure. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The hotel is clean and comfortable.
If you are staying here on an extremely cold night though be prepared for a cold room. I stayed during a storm which shut the city down and the temperature outside was -20. The heat in the room works fine, but the windows are not updated and therefore do not provide insulation. This lead to the room being chilly and my needing an extra blanket on top of creating a cocoon with the existing blankets.
If you are an easy person to wake you may want to request a room away from the main roads, the street noise comes easily through the windows, as if they are open.
February 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by FrequrentTraveler in MD Great hotel for the value
Very near to Johns Hopkins hospital, the shuttle is frequrent, and the people are nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with a short visit to Baltimore Inner Harbor.
February 22, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Ruddy Warrior Problems
* Original suite ordered unavailable because of 'heating problem' - third guest had to sleep on fold-out sofa and wasn't comfortable
* Facility has parking for only 1/3 of the number of guests they can accommodate. Alternate option is a municipal parking structure a mile away. They sent nighttime courtesy van driver to collect me from lot (Domenic: he was great). Street parking in the neighborhood did not look safe and required very early retrieval in a.m.
* Room was overheated and required use of cooling function in thermostat which would not stay at set temperature and kept reverting to a higher one.
* Breakfast ended at 9:30 - too early
* Courtesy van driver did not keep to set schedule and made it necessary for my wife and son to walk a mile in the snow to their appointment. I followed afterward once I could be taken to my car.
* Desk clerk added extra points to our IHG account because of inconvenience with room.
February 22, 2015