Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 541
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hank @64 Mn triup
room was clean . Nice staff. Grounds were clean. Staff shipped a package via UPS for me.
July 1, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Jim567 Bed Mattress Needs to Be Replaced!
The bed mattress is very soft as old. It needs to be replaced by new one. The room is itself little too crowd with too many furnitures. I asked for one king-size bed room and it was not available because I got two double-sized beds (I didn't need two beds). I was told that all rooms are very small. The outside of that hotel is outdated as it needs to be renovated to compare with other nice hotel looks.
June 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bondsmom Always stay here when in town.
Room is always comfortable. Great location for when we come in to visit family. Staff and other visitors are always friendly. Put us on top floor where it would be quieter since we were staying for a week. Always feel safe here.
June 29, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by DillardTravelDad Everything You Need
Great location for airport, mall, and interstate access. Great Staff.
June 27, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Jemiree Choose another hotel
These folks could care less. Bed is like sleeping on a marshmallow. Breakfast tasted like a frozen dinner.
June 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mortydude Comfortable Stay
Clean room and bathroom , comfortable bed, reasonable rates, and friendly staff.
Overall good stay and will be back!
June 25, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Kath & Ron Disappointed
I don't travel a lot but almost always check for a Holiday Inn Express when I do. This location was probably the first to disappoint me. My comments follow:
1) Room was not what I expected. Specifically told clerk on phone that I needed a suite with a sofa bed separate from the king bed for privacy. The room had the sofa next to king bed and I was then told by staff they do NOT have rooms with the sofa bed in separate space. The manager handled well offering to comp a separate room (which would not work for our situation). Instead he gave very nice discount on our room as it was.
2) Husband forgot his razor and sign in bathroom said hotel had incidentals like a razor. However, when I asked at front desk they said they were out of razors. (This was a Friday morning and I believe the hotel was full!)
3) One morning I had to go to front desk to advise there was no bacon, sausage, or biscuits. They filled quickly but I think someone should have been watching.....the dining room was full.
4) The vending machine on our floor was out of water the entire visit (Thursday through Saturday nights). The front desk was giving out free water, but seems the vending machines should be maintained (by outside service I was told) before a weekend.
5) A minor thing.....there were no drapes on the window that could close completely to block the daylight. The days are quite long in Minnesota in the summer so you have light very early in the morning and very late at night!
June 25, 2015