Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 160
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Aufi Nice rooms but permanent problems during checkout
The rooms are nice, comfortable, quiet and clean. The surrounding zone (Park 93) with its nightlife is fantastic so I could have taken this hotel forever...
there is ALWAYS trouble during checkout:
- first, bring some time with you for checkout, especially if you have an important meeting afterwards, or a flight. Calculate 30 min to be safe.
- although two or three guys on duty, only one guy will serve you, usually it is the guy without name, just the word "training" on his tag (every time a different guy) - and he usually is over-strained
- if you have another guest in front of you, you can see that you are not the only one who will have trouble. He is going through the same nightmare you are about to receive, which adds the waiting time in this case
- If you do the "payment in advance" deal, it will NEVER stay with that amount. Last deal I had was about 20 USD additional charge per night afterwards - no, NOT charge for the mini-bar, ADDITIONAL charge. I asked why, no answer. Feeling cheated
- Especially since last reservation, where I was really sure not to have taken the payment in advance deal (because of bad experience). But my Credit card was charged for the expected amount to pay (not a security deposit) a few days before the trip. I was totally confused
- this is not a one-time bad experience. I remember five stays at this hotel this year and some in 2014 and it was always that way: The people I was traveling with afterwards mentioned to me, too that they got charged extra, paying for more than they expected. This was the time, where I started researching
- and the waiting time at checkout was always high
- sometimes the points are transferred automatically, but most of the time, not. Be prepared to fill out the form on this webpage. And yes, I presented the card with my number (every time)
- and don't forget to ask to receive the security deposit copy. Without asking, they will not handle it to you (and in theory, can do whatever they want to do....)
I am usually pretty loyal when it comes to hotels that I know because I am traveling to so many different cities that I like to return to a convenient place for me and I am also willing to accept minor disadvantages for this, but now I am done.
For my next travel, I will try another hotel because I am sick and tired of these issues.
November 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Staff is there to please you!
My experience at the hotel was excellent. Starting with the breakfast team who were very attentive of my needs. I love super hot coffee, and they learned with my first breakfast that! The next day, the server was making sure to take my coffee for the extra heat :-) The front desk personnel was also very accommodating and understanding, especially with a personal situation with my rewards, and they were flexible enough to respond to my expectations. They have gained a loyal customer for my stays in Bogota :-)
November 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lucas SA Viaje Laboral
Buena atencion, gran ubicacion, gran hotel para estadias laborales.
November 2, 2015