Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 202
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by canthit Great Staff
Stay here every time in Bradford. Room always clean. Staff will do anything they can to help
January 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CMLL Would Stay There Again
No complaints, clean and big room, clean bathroom, comfortable pillows and bed, good complimentary breakfast, could regulate room termperature easily, friendly staff.
January 20, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by caltoo Billed for extras
1) The front desk clerk that checked me in was very unfamiliar with the area (restaurants, etc.). Not very nice either.
2) The PC in the "business center" did not have any available USB ports....The front desk clerk insisted that it did but I showed her that it did not. There were 3 USB ports on the PC. Two in the back (filled with mouse and keyboard) and one on the front (with the printer plugged into it). No others. She kept insisting that other customers had used it but I could not figure out how.
3) I know, I should have checked, but I was billed $6.00 for "Sundries". I didn't catch it until filling out my expense report several days later. I don't even know what "Sundries" are. And, I did not purchase anything from this hotel other than a room for one night. All I can think is that they charged me for printing a boarding pass at the front desk.
January 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MBZ19 Great Stay!
We came into town to visit family and had a great stay. Everything was perfect. I would stay there again.
January 12, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Biff_Kevlar Great place to stay
I stayed in a king sized room. I really liked this room for the following reasons:
- The bed was comfortable.
- Room was well laid out.
- I liked that I had a couch
- I could connect my laptop to the HDMI port on the TV and watch Netflix, Hulu and YouTube. (Some hotels block this capability on the TV)
- There was enough space for me to move around.
The breakfast was your average Holiday Inn Express sort of breakfast.
For dining, there is a Burger Bar right across the street that is pretty good. I would recommend the USS Chowder House that is a couple miles down the road.
There is a CVS pharmacy close by that closes at 10 pm. There is a grocery store about 4 miles away.
January 8, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by thom4sure Branford Holiday Inn Express
I found this little treasure quite by accident, as I usually stay at an alternate location. For the most part I was absolutely pleased with this facility. First and foremost, the location and the price for goods delivered was excellent. My only gripes were that the curtains didn't properly close requiring me to get clever with a prop, and the heat was on full blast when I arrived. It took me a couple of hours to get the temperature to a level I could tolerate. The breakfast options were excellent, for any appetite, and the hostess was exceptional. I fully endorse this hotel and hope that they will maintain the quality I experienced. It could have been a bit more quiet, but all considered, I did have good nights' sleep.
December 31, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TimA603 Best in Show
We visit the Shoreline area regularly to visit family and stayed in some pretty bad motels! Then we found the Holiday Inn Express. Great location, very nice rooms, WiFi, breakfast - a clean, reliable, family-friendly solid value. I recommend it for anyone staying in the Branford-Guilford area.
December 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by construction guy Good stay
I have been staying in Holiday Inn Hotels for a few years and am always satisfied with the cleanliness of the hotel. The hotel in Brandford CT will be a home away from home for the next few years. The hotel workers definitely try their best to make the guest happy.
December 29, 2014