Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by TravelerOhio Room Key will not work
Room keys would not work for entire stay. Staff apologized repeated but did not correct problem. Needed problem fix not sorry.
June 12, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by dramy HIE - Branford
Staff were warm, helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable but it smelled like smoke, but should have been a non-smoking room.
June 11, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Floridacupcake Overpriced room
The condition of the hotel did not warrant the price of the room. The bathroom had peeling wallpaper and a bathtub chipped in multiple places. The walls are paper thin and you can hear noise from the hallways and adjacent rooms. We had a problem with the water pressure for hot water. It was only a trickle which made taking a shower a challenge. After talking to the front desk about the issue after our first night, although kind, they did not really know what to do. Said they would check the hot water filter for the hotel to see if it was clogged, but offered no other solution and never followed up with us on the issue. The problem was not resolved during our stay and and I did not have the time to stay on top of it myself as we were leaving early and arriving late each day. The location is why we stayed here, but the service and facilities were lacking.
June 9, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by LaReine needs sprucing up
This facility needs renovation. The rug in our room was stained, the bathroom sink didn't drain properly, and the curtains didn't close all the way. The breakfast wasn't as good as we're accustomed to at Holiday Inn Express. Alex at the front desk was very friendly & accommodating. The room rate was high relative to other stays at Holiday Inn Express.
June 7, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by OneUnhappyCustomer Your Only Option Hotel
1. We were there for six ( 6 ) days. Literally EVERY time we left our room we had to get our keys re-programed in order to re-enter our room.
2. The air conditioner in our first room didn't work. The clerk insisted we just had to "give it time". After giving it "time" we insisted we be moved to another room, which she did resentfully.
3. When we were moved to a different room our new room was not cleaned the next day because they still showed us as being in the original room. The day clerk did not believe us at first when we told her our room number, said no, you are in room "___".
4. The lighting in our room was very poor. For their part, the clerk did bring us another table lamp.
5. The hotel is located directly next door to a car dealership. Every day we were woken BEFORE 7AM by their loud speaker announcements. This should be disclosed when making reservations.
6. The woman working the breakfast area was extremely rude. She "monitored" exactly what everyone was eating. When I took 4 milk cartons (for 3 people) to our table in the breakfast area, which did already have 3 yogurts, two bowls of cold cereal and two bowls of biscuits and gravy, she told me I could only take one carton per guest, that the hotel was feeding us breakfast, not food for the whole day. I believe we should be able to drink as much milk and eat as much food we want at breakfast without having a limit put on it. At one point while I was making myself a bowl of biscuits and gravy she actually told me "That's enough". Other hotels allow guests to take breakfast up to their room, especially if breakfast time is ending and one guest is still showering or sleeping. That was completely impossible at this hotel. We were told we could not even take a banana with us.
7. The employees at the front desk were not concerned or even particularly interested when we told them of our unpleasant breakfast experience.
May 30, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Tomac139 Memorial Day weekend sleeplessness
So we stayed Friday, May 24 during Memorial Day weekend. We were given the worst room in the building, Room 101 that bordered the main lobby's activity room. There were multiple weddings and a baseball team in the hotel that weekend. It was so loud that I could not sleep. By 2:00 AM I had to go to the front desk and ask them to do something. They said they would. By 2:30 AM, I had to go back because it was clear whatever they did did not work. They said in a few minutes they were going to empty out the room for cleaning so to hold tight. By 3:00 AM things started to quiet down. It was not a restful sleep after that.
May 30, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jim0904 Wonderful facility
I think that this is one of the best HDIEX's that I have ever stayed in. I can not say enough about the staff and the facilities. It is a wonderful site. Very clean and well maintained.
May 18, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Chuckywannawatchit Hie with shower drainage issues
It's right off of 95 and route 1 so that's good. But like I said in the title, the showers don't drain so well. I stayed in five differant rooms over three weeks two of which were because of being moved out of rooms that had no drainage at all. The staff were great and moved me verses sending someone up to fix it. The other rooms didn't drain fast but was tolerable.
May 15, 2013