Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 205
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by FightingIrish Welcome to Branford, CT
Excellent experience at this HIE - recommend trying it out, you'll love it. Very convenience to either I-95 North or South, easy on, easy off.
February 20, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by BethieJ Make sure your room is not next to the public laundry
The title says it all. The dryer ran most of the night and was very loud since it was on the other side of the wall
February 10, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by opie88 room and staff excellent
the room and staff were excellent. my only issue was the heater for the indoor pool. the indoor pool was one of the main reasons for booking at this hotel. it wouldve been good to know about the issue since having a small kid that looks forward to swimming when we stay at a hotel
February 8, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by canthit Great Staff
Stay here every time in Bradford. Room always clean. Staff will do anything they can to help
January 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by CMLL Would Stay There Again
No complaints, clean and big room, clean bathroom, comfortable pillows and bed, good complimentary breakfast, could regulate room termperature easily, friendly staff.
January 20, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by caltoo Billed for extras
1) The front desk clerk that checked me in was very unfamiliar with the area (restaurants, etc.). Not very nice either.
2) The PC in the "business center" did not have any available USB ports....The front desk clerk insisted that it did but I showed her that it did not. There were 3 USB ports on the PC. Two in the back (filled with mouse and keyboard) and one on the front (with the printer plugged into it). No others. She kept insisting that other customers had used it but I could not figure out how.
3) I know, I should have checked, but I was billed $6.00 for "Sundries". I didn't catch it until filling out my expense report several days later. I don't even know what "Sundries" are. And, I did not purchase anything from this hotel other than a room for one night. All I can think is that they charged me for printing a boarding pass at the front desk.
January 13, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MBZ19 Great Stay!
We came into town to visit family and had a great stay. Everything was perfect. I would stay there again.
January 12, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Biff_Kevlar Great place to stay
I stayed in a king sized room. I really liked this room for the following reasons:
- The bed was comfortable.
- Room was well laid out.
- I liked that I had a couch
- I could connect my laptop to the HDMI port on the TV and watch Netflix, Hulu and YouTube. (Some hotels block this capability on the TV)
- There was enough space for me to move around.
The breakfast was your average Holiday Inn Express sort of breakfast.
For dining, there is a Burger Bar right across the street that is pretty good. I would recommend the USS Chowder House that is a couple miles down the road.
There is a CVS pharmacy close by that closes at 10 pm. There is a grocery store about 4 miles away.
January 8, 2015