Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 155
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Hearts of Faith Great Lodging!!!
Excellent staff; rooms; breakfast. If you want a quality stay in a quiet hotel, this is the place for you!
March 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Margaret MMM
Typical HI Express.
Biggest concern was the A/C noisy
March 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PCR7 Brooksville Last Minute
Was very impressed with the staff at this property and also the help received from the sold-out Spring Hill property who set up this reservation.
The street entry to Brooksville needs some work - hard to see after dark.
Would like to see a better breakfast bar.
March 22, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by GauravSharma Horrible rude Staff, breakfast, Service and Dirty Rooms
1. Very unfriendly and rude Hotel Staff. I had to go all the way to reception to get the Toiletries each time and carry the dirty towels to get replacements.
2. I stayed here for 5 days and on the fifth day, I requested a late checkout (@12pm rather than usual 11am). The receptionist denied me saying that we don't entertain late checkout. I never had this problem in all the places I have stayed. I am extremely disappointed.
3. The Hotel Carpets are filthy and dirty, even in the rooms.
4. The Rooms do not have any convenient electric outlets and charging points.
5. The lamps and lights in the rooms are very inconvenient.
6. The TV in my room was not showing any channels clearly. I called up for this but the receptionists hung up on me 1 time and second time asked me to wait and nothing happened.
7. The worst part was the breakfast, I can exactly tell that on the last day of my stay here, I went for morning breakfast and they had diluted the regular fruit juices with Water. I drank the same juice the other day and it was fine but somedays they diluted it with too much water to save money.
March 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by semiretired great value
great hotel in the middle of Florida. Quiet rooms and pet friendly.Very friendly staff.
March 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by vantrip21 Winter holiday
This Holiday Inn Express was very conveniently located for our vacation plans. We had originally booked 2 nights but the friendliness of the staff upon check in prompted us to extend the stay an additional night. It was everything you would expect from HIExp: clean rooms with refrigerator and microwave, strong, hot showers, plenty of breakfast choices. We would stay here again.
March 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Broduke Comfortable bed and great service
Hotel staff was very helpful in providing directions to
Brooksville Hernando High School. Checking into the hotel was very easy as well as when we checked out.
March 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Momspaz Excellent service and very clean
From the time you come in the door you are greater with a smile. A very caring staff and perfectly clean rooms. Definitely recommend it.
March 6, 2015