Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Elvisthedog Horrible tv channel availability
Need to upgrade the tv channels. I have never seen any motel that only offers 25 channels.
May 16, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by iammikes Another great stay
I've stayed at this location 10 to 12 times and I've never been disappointed. I will definitely return to this inn. The facility and staff do a first rate job.
May 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by John469 EXCELLENT
Nothing more to say. Excellent as always. Great Staff, no, that has to be excellent......as always. Thanks for the past, present and future visits.
April 15, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by JoyC Customer Service
* Disappointed at the customer service at this location.
* Was not greeted as a Priority Club Member, was not
given any overview of the amenities: breakfast hours, wake-up service, or offer to call if I needed anything once I was in my room.
* Very disappointed at when I asked the front desk attendant who checked me in the closest restaurant...she said there is one on property but since it is cold I might want to drive. When I asked if I could walk she said yes. I began to walk and there was NO sidewalk and access to adjoining parking lots to the street where the restaurant was located would have been to cross long areas of grass/mud. When I returned to tell her her directions were not correct there was NO one at the front desk and I waited for 5 minutes.
* I called for a wake-up call and asked the attendant to please call my room to be sure the phone was working. She called my room but the phone ring was very quiet. I told her about this and she said to slide the bar to the high side. I told her both phones were slid to the high side and she said well that's all I can tell you.
* Worst was when checking-out, I had to leave @5am and there was no front desk attendant but it appeared the breakfast attendant was doing double-duty. I said Good Morning--I am checking out and she did not even look at me or spoke. I asked for another invoice that shows I checked out and she did not look at me...sighed...and waited for it to print and just laid it on the counter...no eye contact...no placing it in my hand. I tried to see if she had a problem that maybe I could help but she hung her head. I did ask since I was leaving so early if the juice machine was working and she without looking at me said "yea".
I don't understand why the level of customer service is being delivered so low at this location. There were a few other hotels in the area and if this is the normal for your Holiday Inn Express then maybe I should take my business elsewhere. It is hard to travel all day...and then provide a smile to the hotel and not get one in return. Customers are the reasons why a hotel is in business and I firmly believe this location needs a refresher course.
Unhappy with Celina
February 17, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Stevens927 Great service and Comfortable Stay
The staff at this property went above and beyond to accommodate us as we were in town for family business. Everyone from the front desk staff, housekeeping to management was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
January 30, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kevin25 Great Hospitality
Front desk was very accommodating during our stay. From extra towels to cleaning up a spill at breakfast, they always had a smile. GREAT JOB!!
January 15, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by junebug37 Great service and so accessible to Grand Lake.
We always love the hospitality shown to us, and we stay almost exclusively with HIE when traveling. We appreciated the "bereavement" policy you have, as we traveled from Atlanta to NC, then to OH and back to GA (2 funerals).
The only inconvenience seemed to be the absense of a desk in our room, and a chair for sitting. There was a small round table with 2 dining chairs, however.
Thanks again; we'll return, for sure!!
December 18, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by matt45040 great service, but lacking some amenities
I checked in to the hotel and found out that not every room has a fridge and microwave. I thought in this day and age it was expected like a bed and a tv.
The desk clerk was nice enough to put me in a room with both those items without charging me the extra charge for these.
One other thing to note, is there is no laundry utilities at this location so plan accordingly. Luckily I had enough clothes for my stay, but if I was there any longer I would of been out of luck.
November 7, 2012