Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 531
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Cami6848 Thx
Pet friendly. Convenient locale to drive directly into downtown and battery. Keep cinnabons coming!! thank you
May 2, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 For a place to sleep
I hate to spend a lot of money on a hotel room when I am going to be out and about all day. Though the stay was much less than staying at a hotel near the historic district you need to be aware of some of the hotel's challenges.
1. The room we stayed in had the following problems:
- window/door that wouldn't shut completely (see pic#
- broken ironing board #see pic#
- plug receptacle not screwed into the wall #see pic#
- mattresses that cause tremendous back aches
2. Though you can take a trolley to the historical district for free you may have some discomfort with the other local citizens using the trolley #we drove to the historic district the second day)
May 1, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by mimes Difficult to get to
The hotel and grounds seem to be new, are very clean and neat, however, it is very difficult to get there, is not actually on the river (that we could see) and is a distance from the sights and activities that most tourists are coming to see.
May 1, 2015