Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 429
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Frustrated Runner Dont plan to exercise
- 3 treadmills, but only 1 works (happens to be the oldest, bare-bones model of the lot).
- cycle trainer doesn't work.
- elliptical sounded like a shopping cart with a bad wheel.
- the adjacent bike/pedestrian trail is separated from the hotel with barbed wire fence (with good reason, considering the crime statistics for the area#.
- Great place to sleep and eat breakfast.
- Impressed by lack of airplane noise inside the building.
- Bring your government ID with you for discount. Manager for previous stay would have made a great government employee #couldn't distinguish the intent of policy from the letter - bureaucrat to the core).
April 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GolfPR No laundry for guests
No laundry--would've been convenient but not a deal killer. After 10 days of golf all over the southeast, laundry is a necessary function of travel.
April 29, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jmac45062 Quiet Night's Stay
I was a little let down as to what I actually got compared to the price and description of the room. I booked "King Bed Executive Floor," with that name I envisioned a spacious room with a little nicer amenities. Plus, the fact that I paid above the standard room price lead me to believe I was getting a little extra. Not the case. Room was very "standard," Bathroom was small with sink and mirror located outside of the bathroom. The room did come with microwave and mini fridge. The desk chair had seen better days.
The PROS: Bed was pretty comfortable. But the amazing thing about this location... quiet! As I pulled into the parking lot I noticed all of the commercial jets landing not far from hotel location. I thought to myself, ugh... this is gonna be terrible hearing all these planes all night. Once I entered the hotel and my room, ( was on the top floor) I honestly did not hear one single plane all evening!
So next time I stay in this location I think I will save the extra $30 and book the standard room. "King Bed Executive Floor" is just face value for what it was... you get a king size bed on the floor that all of the executive rooms are on.
April 29, 2015