Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 250
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Great Hotel
I had a very Quiet and wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn Express Lansing it was very clean and quiet the staff was super friendly and helpful.
November 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JCC48 Great Service
Was given a upgraded room because I am a rewards member. It was great to be recognized as a reward member.
November 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KSPETeacher Clean, updated room and common areas!
Overall, a great stay. Updated and clean accommodations. Friendly staff, Fitness center open at 5am. Perfect!
November 8, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by spdracer595 MSU Sleep Station
Came into town to see an MSU game and of course looked for a Holiday Inn. Front desk was the friendliest I've encountered in a long time, and we were upgraded for my IHG status. Couldn't have been happier!
November 4, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Talprn4 Business as usual
The front desk is staffed with amazing people. One named Happi was my favorite. Her personality matched her name. She attempted to accommodate me in everyway she could. My challenges were as follows:
1. Bath tub clogged entire stay. First time reporting didn't even make it to the right person. Second time the maintenance person called in sick. They offered to change my room. With unpacking and packing from a 12 hour day it wasn't an attractive option.
2. Carpets need cleaning.
3. Towels were missing most days and I had to get from front desk or go without.
4. Tub and sinks not cleaned daily.
5. Beds made with little care, pillows just thrown on the beds and sheets not even tucked. I called the front desk clerk to my room to show her and she offered to clean it. I wouldn't allow it because it would take her away from the desk were people needed her.
6. After the 3rd housekeeping complaint I put my DND sign up and maintained my room on my own.
November 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by woodsprite53058 Quiet, relaxing stay - but poor TV reception
The room was so clean and very comfortable. I was staying overnight to study and prepare for an examination in Lansing. When ready to relax at about 10pm, there was such poor TV reception I could not watch the TV. Therefore the choices for relaxation were limited to my book that I thankfully brought along. (I must state that because I was already in my PJs I did not contact the staff). Upon check in the staff was very, very polite and friendly. The computers were down so I was unable to get a receipt upon check out and was told one would be emailed to me. As of today (Tuesday night stay today being Saturday, I have not received a receipt). Overall, a great stay.
October 31, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jeanrose57 Relaxing stay
Was greatly surprised by the spacious room and the overall appearance. Comfortable bedding, plenty of pillows, extra blankets, all the furniture appeared new.
October 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DofH They have the nicest people on their staff
Everyone was very accommodating. We needed a roll-away bed - they had it there in short order.
Wife needed help in their business center - the provided it promptly and very pleasantly.
The breakfast was very good. Love the hard boiled eggs. That staff was very friendly as well.
My only wish - not a biggie at all - was that they had a hot tub. And I wish the pool temp was a little warmer
October 28, 2015