Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 104
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by FriendlyGrizzly Not good if you need to work.
It's reasonably comfortable, but if you have work that requires internet, find a different hotel. The internet here is up and down several times per hour and signal strength is only fair at best.
May 12, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BDutch75 Great Stay
Very nice hotel with clean rooms and a friendly staff. The parking lot was a bit dark, and it is off the main road down a side street.
May 7, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JPS11 Recent Stay
Great place but fitness needs an overhaul and updated equipment.
May 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TJC046 Clean and great service
The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The staff was exceptionally friendly and eager to help. Wi-fi was a little slow to connect or stay connected, but when it was connected it worked very well. Bed and pillows are wonderfully soft and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.
April 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Soccer GiGi staff
Can't say enough about staff. She helped me locate the soccer fields for the next day. She even searched on the internet and made a copy for me to take with me to help locate the fields. Breakfast was excellent. Had two boys with me and they enjoyed the breakfast. Breakfast area was clean and someone was constantly seeing that things were replenished and clean.
April 22, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by John Dz The hotel needs maintenance attention
1. First, I must say that I posted this problem for a previous visit, and yet again I pulled out a wash cloth from the holder only to find a nice dark hair of questionable origin. The hairs on the floor (yes they were there too) in the bathroom are somewhat understandable, but on the washcloth that I want to wash my face with. It's on a "fresh washcloth"... really. Even a stray long hair (obviously from someone's head) on the counter was understandable, not right or clean, but understandable. I now hate to imagine what else in the room is just as disgusting.
2. It was 85F during my stay, which means the a/c must have been on for the building. So the bearings must be bad or the fan on the roof was jacked up, thus there was a constant banging noise coming from the roof through the walls. I was able to turn on the room fan to cover the noise. Talked to another guy at breakfast and he said that the noise was terrible for him and was running right down the wall behind his head board.
3. The elevator. Seriously, it is so slow and noisy. There are only three floors, it's probably faster to use the stairs (but we humans are lazy). I'm so glad I never get a room next to that thing. One of my friends had to stay near the elevator and never had a restful night sleep.
4. The door keys needed to be reset multiple times during my three night stay. For some reason the codes would drop off the key, and you'd have to go back down to the front desk to get them reset.
5. The WiFi is the worst! You have to walk around the room in order to find the signal, then stay right there and hope the signal doesn't go away. Ohh, but then it does, and you have to search the room again for the new WiFi signal spot. Only to be disappointed yet again. Too bad my tablet doesn't plug into the wall... at least then I might get consistent access to the internet.
6. Only positive note: Your staff at the front desk and breakfast area are awesome. They have to be with the complaints that come in. They are the face of your hotel as everyone complains to them. They all are very nice and helpful. They deserve a raise!
Here is the end result. I would like to gain some IHG reward points as my organization sends me to Enterprise almost once a month. I would be more likely to use IHG with my own family when we go on vacation. However, I'm giving up on IHG! I now book my monthly stay at the other brand hotel right up the street from yours, and I make sure I do it as soon as I can because they fill up every month right away. Honestly, it's no wonder.
March 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Golden14 Front Desk recommendations
During heavy booking times it would be a good idea to provide additional staff to assist with guest issues so that front desk personnel can concentrate on customers waiting to check in.
March 24, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Lexy08 Dissatisfied customer
The room wasn't clean, the carpet smelled like mildew.
March 19, 2015