Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 207
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by emcabral Absolutely Must Stay!
Excellent friendly staff. Comfortable beds, beautiful layout. The breakfast was great. Lots of choices! Cleaning staff wonderful. Indoor pool too! Exercise room, Laundry room!This will be my hotel all the time when I visit the Hudson Valley area!
July 25, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by NHfolks Easy to find, great customer service, nice room!
We had a great time during our stay. The room was neat and clean. It was behind the elevator but we did not notice any noise as a result of it. The room, as others have mentioned, is tight with a lot of furniture but clean and comfortable. We required two additional sheets and the staff were extremely quick in getting them to our room.
The only problem I had was with the multiple shower heads. The shower curtain did not appear to be waterproof and I ended up getting quite a bit of water on the bathroom floor with my first use. We did not have this problem when we only used the standard shower head.
Finally, the kids loved the mid day cookies and the breakfast was fantastic. We will be returning again if our son decides to attend the Culinary Institute of America! Thanks for a great stay!
July 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by baseballmomma25 Feedback
- staff were nice
- rooms were clean, roomy, and comfortable
- lobby had blanket and pillows on couch like someone slept there the night before
- breakfast area is too small
- room was next to fitness center; could hear people running on treadmill
- room was mostly dark, but recommend the fire detector be put on the wall behind the bed; the red blinking light was disturbing
- elevator takes too long
- information was publicly displayed and clear (check-out time, vending
July 22, 2015