Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 55
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cec26 great place to stay
the staff was very friendly, very safe area, close to the interstate
September 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gracie94 well maintained rooms and great service
Have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have never encountered any problems. Rooms are always spotless and staff is friendly and professional. Variety of choices at breakfast.
September 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LonkingPro Convenient and Comfortable
The hotel was conveniently located for us, the staff was very kind and helpful, the room was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. Overall it was a good stay and we probably will be back.
September 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by platt Amenities such as pool and fitness room locked and not available at times
Fitness room should be open to adults 24/7, not when convenient for staff. Guests could sign a release. Some snacks, etc. should be available in refrigerator. More and better coffee.
September 3, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ShaunL87 Great, little improvement
Had a great stay, some other guest(s) were loud, by slamming doors constantly, not during the night though. Had to go to front desk in the middle of the night to get toilet paper; room was not stocked at all. Room was also not vacuumed, found old popcorn at beds edge on the floor. Other than that the hotel staff was awesome.
September 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Okie from Chickasha Great service, comfortable room, good location.
Kema was very friendly at the front desk. The room was quiet and comfortable. There were several restaurants nearby. It is a good location outside the city but still near attractions in the area.
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RiverRatVA Comfortable bed and great food and service.
I have always enjoyed the Holiday Inns and Holiday Inns Express. It has been a good experience every time.I would certainly recommend the Holiday Inn Express to everybody.
August 29, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by JEMMEM Poor customer service
Although we were grateful for allowing an early check-in, we experienced a variety of problems with our stay.
1. Hotel smelled out pet odor as you enter the front door.
2. Although only a few rooms allow smoking, the entire 1st floor smelled of smoke (our only floor experience).
3. Side door security door latch not locking consistently. Brought to the attention of the Manager all 3 days without success.
4. A/C fan would not blow consistently. After hr Manager said no mechanic available. No repair during our stay.
5. Gym TV would not work. Desk called. Told he was coming ASAP. 15 min later I called to remind him. Said he was coming...10 min later he arrived, in time for workout to end. Gym was not inviting.
6. Upon arrival, looking for coffee. All 7 pots were empty. Manager and Desk rep promised to make ASAP. 15 min later, no coffee. They promised again. I returned 15 later. Still no coffee. Gave up and went to a convenience store.
7. Morning of check out, there was no statement under the door. I returned to the desk. The clerk said they just forgot me.
August 28, 2014