Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 52
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by platt Amenities such as pool and fitness room locked and not available at times
Fitness room should be open to adults 24/7, not when convenient for staff. Guests could sign a release. Some snacks, etc. should be available in refrigerator. More and better coffee.
September 3, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ShaunL87 Great, little improvement
Had a great stay, some other guest(s) were loud, by slamming doors constantly, not during the night though. Had to go to front desk in the middle of the night to get toilet paper; room was not stocked at all. Room was also not vacuumed, found old popcorn at beds edge on the floor. Other than that the hotel staff was awesome.
September 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Okie from Chickasha Great service, comfortable room, good location.
Kema was very friendly at the front desk. The room was quiet and comfortable. There were several restaurants nearby. It is a good location outside the city but still near attractions in the area.
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RiverRatVA Comfortable bed and great food and service.
I have always enjoyed the Holiday Inns and Holiday Inns Express. It has been a good experience every time.I would certainly recommend the Holiday Inn Express to everybody.
August 29, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by JEMMEM Poor customer service
Although we were grateful for allowing an early check-in, we experienced a variety of problems with our stay.
1. Hotel smelled out pet odor as you enter the front door.
2. Although only a few rooms allow smoking, the entire 1st floor smelled of smoke (our only floor experience).
3. Side door security door latch not locking consistently. Brought to the attention of the Manager all 3 days without success.
4. A/C fan would not blow consistently. After hr Manager said no mechanic available. No repair during our stay.
5. Gym TV would not work. Desk called. Told he was coming ASAP. 15 min later I called to remind him. Said he was coming...10 min later he arrived, in time for workout to end. Gym was not inviting.
6. Upon arrival, looking for coffee. All 7 pots were empty. Manager and Desk rep promised to make ASAP. 15 min later, no coffee. They promised again. I returned 15 later. Still no coffee. Gave up and went to a convenience store.
7. Morning of check out, there was no statement under the door. I returned to the desk. The clerk said they just forgot me.
August 28, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by gary171 overnight stay
The overall condition of the rooms and hallways is poor. I had two rooms and both were smelly, with dirty showers. If I did not arrive so late I would most likely look for another place to stay.
August 28, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BM916 Great hotel, but smelly hallway
This hotel is fine, just like any other Holiday Inn Express. The room was clean, tidy, comfortable, and smelled fine. My only complaint is that the hallway (at least on the second floor) smelled awful. It smelled like the carpet got wet and wasn't dried properly. On our departure there was a guy cleaning the carpet in the hallway, but the shampooer was a consumer grade model and I'm sure won't get the smell out.
Might be best to request a floor other than the second.
If that smell got fixed, I'd give it a five star review.
August 25, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Gracie94 Comfortable stay
Staff was professional and courteous. Rooms were spotless and well maintained. Breakfast choices for every type of person.
Would definitely stay there again.
August 22, 2014