Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 262
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bonnie 25 Friendly staff and great experience
We found out stay to be comfortable and quiet. The pool was clean and refreshing. Staff was very friendly.
June 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by soozie123 Attentive employees
my husband and I had a great stay. The employees
were very friendly and attentive. We were able to check in a little early--which was great. The Blues festival started at 1:00 so we had plenty of time and we did not have to rush. We were greeted coming in and felt very welcomed. Later that evening we were helped out
with some great recommendations for restaurants in
the vicinity that delivered..
All in all a great stay!
May 25, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by medilla Wonderful staff
Wonderful staff, especially when I checked in, excellent bedding, very, very clean!
There was too much road noise and I could hear the man next door coughing.
This is too bad because the staff is so nice. Hope Holiday Inn will invest in better construction. I've stayed at many others and this has never happened. Brand new property.
May 23, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Herodad68 Great Hotel
Stayed here while on business in Greensboro. This hotel is centrally located and I was able to get anywhere I wanted in 5-15 minutes. Guest rooms were clean, and beds very comfortable. Having a Keurig coffee pot in the room was a bonus I was not expecting. I was disappointed that the pool was closed, but they don't open it up until June 1st. I guess that is an area rule to keep them closed, so I cant fault the hotel for that.
May 23, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cindy3330 Comfortable room with the right amenities
We stay at Holiday Inns because we know they will always have clean rooms with a refrigerator and microwave and included breakfast at the Express inns
May 9, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by quick trip and satisfied quick trip
Great stay, great staff, clean, and friendly place, reasonable cost.
May 5, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by CarolinaTraveler2016 Great Looking Property but Not a Great Night
First time I've reviewed a property but have been an IHG member for years. New property close to town and the best cost of the several in the area. Great access to I85, staff was nice and breakfast was good.
1) I had a first floor room. When I went to enter I noticed the door had been pried open with something about the width of a crowbar head. I looked at the room across from me, same, and one door down the same. I had to push the door in to get the deadbolt to shut.
2) The person above might as well have been in my room. They walked back and forth until midnight. I can't remember another room I've stayed where I could so clearly hear the occupant above me.
3) My room faced an open field and my window was very close to grown level. This must have made a good place for people to smoke and hurl F-bombs at each other, because they did.
4) When I went to shower, the towel I grabbed was damp. I thought, great, they rolled up a towel that wasn't that used and put it back on the shelf. I don't know this was the case. It could have came out the dryer to soon but by this point benefit of the doubt had left me.
5) The bed was like sleeping on the ground. I do concede that hotel beds can't suit everyone but this was particularly uncomfortable.
I'll pay a little more and stay at another IHG property in the area but not here. It's a shame because it's so close to the branch I have to work while traveling.
May 4, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nell1 Room was great
The hotel was as expected from a Holiday Inn. No complaints. all clean and comfortable.
April 28, 2016