Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 100
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by bradnree At the Huntsville Holiday Inn Express, beauty is only skin deep and very p
1. As Gold members, we are usually given a choice of 300 welcome points or water and snack. We were offered neither at this HIX.
2. The hotel is hard to get to and the driveway is hard to find. Needs taller signage.
3. The hotel is overpriced compared to other HIX where we regularly stay. 30% to 50% more expensive.
4. Amenities were short - for example, we were not supplied with a shower cap, body wash, or facial cleaner , as we usually are.
5. Minor, but noticeable soil and litter on stairway carpets, fancy looking, but cheap quality doors, poor workmanship by carpenters and tile setters left small hard-to-clean places in bathroom which collect dirt.
6. Parking spaces were tight and limited. At the Huntsville Holiday Inn Express, beauty is only skin deep and very pricy.
October 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Me maw great handicap room
love the handicap room. bed and pillows were the best. roll in bathroom was very easy to use.
October 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rvieiria Very comfortable stay
The hotel was very clean and comfortable and offered a very nice continental breakfast. Both my husband and I loved the beds. I would love to know the make and model of the mattresses used in the regular, double-occupancy rooms; we would like to purchase one for home because we liked it so much!
October 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lachelle65 Huntsville Stay
We were amazed that the propertly and cleaniness, the room was great and comfortable. nice and spacious, We really wanted to stay longer because we traveling to a Funeral so had to get in and out but before leaving the had breakfast and that was also great.
We really loved the stay, Holiday is very impressive this our 3rd stay at one since joining the program and our stays just keep getting better
October 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by bitbybit18 Huge room and very clean
I was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a King suite when I checked in. The room was huge and very clean. I was in town for scuba class. It was so nice to come to this room/hotel after a long tiring day of swimming/diving. If I need a hotel again in Huntsville we will be staying here!
October 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pearl77002 Best Huntsville, TX Hotel
Excellent customer service and pristine-clean room!
Don't stay anywhere else in Huntsville.
September 30, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by 1DSB Terrible night
The room above us was noisy and jumping up and down for hours. Staff apparently talked to them and calmed it down some, but it still persisted.
These rooms are poorly insulated for noise. I would not stay here again.
September 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by scatterometry Great place to stay
I'm an engineer, and needed a place close to the well pads we were working on. This is a perfectly located hotel, with great amenities. Only partial complaint is that the AC, although functional, didn't keep the room cold. It was sticky and about 75, but I wasn't there enough to worry about it. Breakfast was great, staff was excellent, and amenities are just awesome. I will certainly return.
September 9, 2014