Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 174
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LoneStarLassie A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!
This property offers great rooms, well stocked pantry, very full assortment of the free breakfast. One of the best things about this property, besides the rooms, is the front office staff (Logan in particular). They are attentive and helpful should you need anything in this world. Great place to stay!! Highly recommended!!!
July 6, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SarahjM Great hotel, but incredibly rude staff
It would have been very nice, but the front desk staff were incredibly rude. Logan checked us in and he was wonderful, but it went down hill after that. For example, we went to the pool, but there weren't any towels. I went to the front desk to ask for some, where it took the girl working 7 minutes to even acknowledge that I was standing there. When she did ask me what I needed and I said towels for the pool, she responded in a way that seemed like she was irritated, and she said, "It will be a minute". Then she dismissed me and said she would bring them out, which she did 15 minutes later, well after we were ready to get out. Several additional things like that happened, that frankly made us feel like we shouldn't ask for anything.
The ladies working during breakfast were super nice and very accommodating.
July 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Neenee2 Two Queens for four girls
Was happy that this Holiday Inn Express offered two queens as opposed to two doubles. My three girlfriends and I always share a room when we travel and the additional 6 inches of space on a queen bed makes a big difference. The whole experience, staff, breakfast, comfort and cleanliness was good.
July 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by paige9999 great experiance
REally enjoyed sleeping here great room, very clean. great staff. felt safe
July 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Larcgill Great hotel by the interstate
Hotel staff was great and friendly. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Thought it was a little pricey for the area but would stay there again.
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by paige9999 has a great stay with ny family
We wEre in town for a wedding my husband and I. We brought iur newborn baby with us and the stay was great. Room was very clean, hotel was clean. The staff were very friendly ! Overall good stay. If we visit jackson again well be staying there!
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DH99 Comfortable bed and quiet
Nice property. Loved the larger room and larger bathroom. Nice stay. Enjoyed the quiet.
June 30, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by tbwyrick Great Service and a Convenient Location
My family was in town for a baseball tournament and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. The hotel staff was very attentive to our needs. The room was clean and comfortable. The location couldn't be beat for our purposes. Overall, we had a great experience with the Holiday Inn Express in Jackson.
June 26, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BSBMN Stay
Hotel met the needs of my family
Cost was too high for weekend
June 26, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Grandma Linda clean and comfortable
I'd recommend this hotel to everyone for its good location and fine service
June 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Buddy & Evelyn Another Great Experience!
We were greeted with a smile and a thank you for being a Platinum member and were upgraded to a beautiful suite! All of the staff did everything possible for us to have a "10" experience and they were very successful! We are already looking forward to our next visit to Jackson and to your beautiful hotel! God Bless!
June 23, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jack 22 Nice but not as clean as other holday Inn Express properties
We Stayed exclusively in Holiday Inn properties on our 8 day trip east. Everything was fine in this one except the cleanliness of the room. There were sunflower seeds on the floor and items on the furniture as large as straw wrappers. It was obvious that it wasn't vacuumed. When I told the manger the next morning upon checkout her response was that they were training new people. She did not offer any compensation for the dirty room. We have enjoyed staying at all Holiday Inn Express properties but will now inspect the housekeeping immediately upon arrival
June 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by outlaws12baseball Great Stay
Always a great place stay. Great staff and the room are nice.
June 19, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by juniorg338 Great Stay
I enjoyed the comfort and amenities of the hotel.
Rooms were clean, quiet, and staff were very friendly.
I highly recommend this hotel.
June 18, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by golfhacker Awesome hotel
I've stayed at a bunch of HIE's. This is probably the best one I have ever been at. No problems at all. Nice staff. Clean, quiet room in great condition. Well run breakfast buffet. "Thumbs way up."
June 12, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by mass487 loud noise
The hotel was nice and clean. It is convenient location off the highway. We stayed there for two nights but both nights had to deal with loud kids and parents as well running up and down the hall ways all night. Had to call the front desk multiple times to have them come up so my child could sleep.
over all just way to noise
June 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reddevil19 Bathroom arrangement
We would have liked the shower and water closet to have been separate from the sink and mirror. That would make it easier for my wife to do her thing at the sink while I do my thing in the shower and commode.
June 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reddevil19 Jackson HIE
Very great people there. The breakfast was good and the lady working in the dinning area was very helpful.
June 8, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Samsonspop Very, very disappointing
1. Worst check-in experience in 40 years of travel. We arrived at 9:30pm. I walked in, went to the counter, saw the on-duty manager and clerk, and waited for nearly a minute before I was even greeted. You see, the manager was talking with the poor clerk about two customers' billing statements when I entered...AND SHE NEVER STOPPED TALKING TO HER FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN TO THE TIME I WALKED OUT TO PARK MY CAR. For all I know, she's still talking. I felt sorry for the young clerk, who really deserves praise; she was barely able to eventually greet me and check me in while her manager kept talking to her; The manager never said a word to me or even looked up to acknowledge my presence. ( Neither on the two ever thanked me for being an IHG Rewards Club member, a practice I've experienced at other IHG stops.)
2. Once we pulled off the interstate, we could see the Holiday Inn Express, but there were no directions to get to it. There were no signs to indicate that we had to drive into a park area to get to the drive to the hotel. We found the entrance through the process of elimination. Granted that it was dark, but when we left in the morning, we looked for ANY sign that we night have missed; we saw none except for a "Now Open" sign.
3. There were no diet sodas in the vending machines on 3 of the 5 floors. I didn't check the other two...I didn't want to keep doing the same thing and expect to get different results.
4. Coffee maker was in the bathroom. When will Holiday Inn learn that that is the worst place to place it? (health reasons)
4. I made the reservation for this stay via phone to the Inn around 5pm. I explained that I was entitled to a governemtn rate or AAA. The agent told me that the rooms set aside for the govt rate were all filled but she would check to see if there were still any AAA rate rooms available. Unless there has been a secret change in policy, I've never been denied either type of rate because the "quota" for those room rates was filled. Maybe this is true for the govt rate, but I am not aware of any policy that could deny me my AAA privileges. (Fortunately, I did get the AAA rate, but the cost of the room was still very high for the stay. There were no special events in the area to cause an increase; the rates were just high... too high for the rude welcome and all the other nonsense involved at this Inn.)
June 7, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Reinhard Good hotel, one unfriendly front desk lady, all others great.
Good hotel. Nice place. One rude frontdesk lady. For the rest the hotel was great.
June 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Grandmamj Excellent accommodations - will come back
The hotel has a good welcoming appearance. The staff were considerate and knowledgeable. My bed was very comfortable - I never sleep in hotels and I slept well at this one. And the breakfast had everything you could possibly want - variety and plenty of it. I highly recommend it - we have stayed twice and are already making plans for another stay.
Biggest thing for me is noise level (we didn't hear anything outside our room and there were lots of kids there) - and sleep - and we slept good!
June 4, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Buddy & Evelyn Great Experience!
My wife and I arrived early and went in to use the business center because we had failed to bring some papers with us. The young lady showed us the business center and asked if we would like to check in even though it was several hours until check in time. We of course said yes. In the process of checking in the very nice young lady said thank you for being a Platinum IHG Rewards member. Without even asking for an upgrade she gave us a very nice suite. I wish I had asked her for her name. This was our first time to stay there but it certainly won't be our last. It was an overall Great Experience! Thanks to all for caring and we pray God's Blessings on all!
June 3, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by VPMCK Nice place
Clean comfortable and quiet, good breakfast and WiFi
June 3, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jacksonm Great place to stay
Everyone is always friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Even being near the freeway it is still quiet.
May 25, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by PC72 Should be more informative
Always love to stay here, but was not told that
king sized suite had shower only. Informed when
I made the reservation that I had 2 kids.. Kind of difficult
to give a 2 year old a shower. At any rate, I had receptionist
bring new key & it was fine. Was just pushed for
time for an event I came in town for!!!
May 23, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JBAR29 Jackson Tennessee
Very Nice hotel. At our first stay in Booneville we were greeted as IHG members, but not at this Holiday Inn express nor at any of the other Holiday Inn Expresses that we stayed at.
May 18, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Menter's Freed Hardeman show
Was in town to watch our daughter perform at college and my wife and our youngest daughter and I were a late arrival and the room was great and so was the staff.
May 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Excellent Service
This is one of the best Holiday Inn I have stayed in yet. Clean rooms, excellent check in and check out, Personnel are very Friendly and attentive.
May 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Pitrpat Check In Desk
Would give this motel excellent rating, however, checking in was rather disappointing. After a long day drive, a person is tired and needs a good experience at the front desk. The woman who checked us in was very unfriendly and gave us one of those "I hate my job and really don't want to be here" answer to our questions.
May 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JMM463 Comfortable bed and great area.
Good hotel. Wonderful breakfast. Would stay again if in the area.
May 5, 2014