Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 224
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Buddy & Evelyn Another Great Experience!
We were greeted with a smile and a thank you for being a Platinum member and were upgraded to a beautiful suite! All of the staff did everything possible for us to have a "10" experience and they were very successful! We are already looking forward to our next visit to Jackson and to your beautiful hotel! God Bless!
June 23, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jack 22 Nice but not as clean as other holday Inn Express properties
We Stayed exclusively in Holiday Inn properties on our 8 day trip east. Everything was fine in this one except the cleanliness of the room. There were sunflower seeds on the floor and items on the furniture as large as straw wrappers. It was obvious that it wasn't vacuumed. When I told the manger the next morning upon checkout her response was that they were training new people. She did not offer any compensation for the dirty room. We have enjoyed staying at all Holiday Inn Express properties but will now inspect the housekeeping immediately upon arrival
June 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by outlaws12baseball Great Stay
Always a great place stay. Great staff and the room are nice.
June 19, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by juniorg338 Great Stay
I enjoyed the comfort and amenities of the hotel.
Rooms were clean, quiet, and staff were very friendly.
I highly recommend this hotel.
June 18, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by golfhacker Awesome hotel
I've stayed at a bunch of HIE's. This is probably the best one I have ever been at. No problems at all. Nice staff. Clean, quiet room in great condition. Well run breakfast buffet. "Thumbs way up."
June 12, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by mass487 loud noise
The hotel was nice and clean. It is convenient location off the highway. We stayed there for two nights but both nights had to deal with loud kids and parents as well running up and down the hall ways all night. Had to call the front desk multiple times to have them come up so my child could sleep.
over all just way to noise
June 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reddevil19 Bathroom arrangement
We would have liked the shower and water closet to have been separate from the sink and mirror. That would make it easier for my wife to do her thing at the sink while I do my thing in the shower and commode.
June 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Reddevil19 Jackson HIE
Very great people there. The breakfast was good and the lady working in the dinning area was very helpful.
June 8, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Samsonspop Very, very disappointing
1. Worst check-in experience in 40 years of travel. We arrived at 9:30pm. I walked in, went to the counter, saw the on-duty manager and clerk, and waited for nearly a minute before I was even greeted. You see, the manager was talking with the poor clerk about two customers' billing statements when I entered...AND SHE NEVER STOPPED TALKING TO HER FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN TO THE TIME I WALKED OUT TO PARK MY CAR. For all I know, she's still talking. I felt sorry for the young clerk, who really deserves praise; she was barely able to eventually greet me and check me in while her manager kept talking to her; The manager never said a word to me or even looked up to acknowledge my presence. ( Neither on the two ever thanked me for being an IHG Rewards Club member, a practice I've experienced at other IHG stops.)
2. Once we pulled off the interstate, we could see the Holiday Inn Express, but there were no directions to get to it. There were no signs to indicate that we had to drive into a park area to get to the drive to the hotel. We found the entrance through the process of elimination. Granted that it was dark, but when we left in the morning, we looked for ANY sign that we night have missed; we saw none except for a "Now Open" sign.
3. There were no diet sodas in the vending machines on 3 of the 5 floors. I didn't check the other two...I didn't want to keep doing the same thing and expect to get different results.
4. Coffee maker was in the bathroom. When will Holiday Inn learn that that is the worst place to place it? (health reasons)
4. I made the reservation for this stay via phone to the Inn around 5pm. I explained that I was entitled to a governemtn rate or AAA. The agent told me that the rooms set aside for the govt rate were all filled but she would check to see if there were still any AAA rate rooms available. Unless there has been a secret change in policy, I've never been denied either type of rate because the "quota" for those room rates was filled. Maybe this is true for the govt rate, but I am not aware of any policy that could deny me my AAA privileges. (Fortunately, I did get the AAA rate, but the cost of the room was still very high for the stay. There were no special events in the area to cause an increase; the rates were just high... too high for the rude welcome and all the other nonsense involved at this Inn.)
June 7, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Reinhard Good hotel, one unfriendly front desk lady, all others great.
Good hotel. Nice place. One rude frontdesk lady. For the rest the hotel was great.
June 6, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Grandmamj Excellent accommodations - will come back
The hotel has a good welcoming appearance. The staff were considerate and knowledgeable. My bed was very comfortable - I never sleep in hotels and I slept well at this one. And the breakfast had everything you could possibly want - variety and plenty of it. I highly recommend it - we have stayed twice and are already making plans for another stay.
Biggest thing for me is noise level (we didn't hear anything outside our room and there were lots of kids there) - and sleep - and we slept good!
June 4, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Buddy & Evelyn Great Experience!
My wife and I arrived early and went in to use the business center because we had failed to bring some papers with us. The young lady showed us the business center and asked if we would like to check in even though it was several hours until check in time. We of course said yes. In the process of checking in the very nice young lady said thank you for being a Platinum IHG Rewards member. Without even asking for an upgrade she gave us a very nice suite. I wish I had asked her for her name. This was our first time to stay there but it certainly won't be our last. It was an overall Great Experience! Thanks to all for caring and we pray God's Blessings on all!
June 3, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by VPMCK Nice place
Clean comfortable and quiet, good breakfast and WiFi
June 3, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jacksonm Great place to stay
Everyone is always friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Even being near the freeway it is still quiet.
May 25, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by PC72 Should be more informative
Always love to stay here, but was not told that
king sized suite had shower only. Informed when
I made the reservation that I had 2 kids.. Kind of difficult
to give a 2 year old a shower. At any rate, I had receptionist
bring new key & it was fine. Was just pushed for
time for an event I came in town for!!!
May 23, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JBAR29 Jackson Tennessee
Very Nice hotel. At our first stay in Booneville we were greeted as IHG members, but not at this Holiday Inn express nor at any of the other Holiday Inn Expresses that we stayed at.
May 18, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Menter's Freed Hardeman show
Was in town to watch our daughter perform at college and my wife and our youngest daughter and I were a late arrival and the room was great and so was the staff.
May 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Excellent Service
This is one of the best Holiday Inn I have stayed in yet. Clean rooms, excellent check in and check out, Personnel are very Friendly and attentive.
May 13, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Pitrpat Check In Desk
Would give this motel excellent rating, however, checking in was rather disappointing. After a long day drive, a person is tired and needs a good experience at the front desk. The woman who checked us in was very unfriendly and gave us one of those "I hate my job and really don't want to be here" answer to our questions.
May 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JMM463 Comfortable bed and great area.
Good hotel. Wonderful breakfast. Would stay again if in the area.
May 5, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GSAA4 HIExpress Brand is the BEST VALUE
This location is very conveniently located between Memphis and Nashville. We love the HIExpress brand and stay at these hotels exclusively when traveling between cities. This particular location is new, clean, updated and offers all the amenities and excellent service we have come to expect. THANK YOU!
April 25, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Mick2014 Comfortable hotel
As always HI express hotels are nice clean and comfortable. My only dissatisfaction was the quality of the breakfast. I always start with oats but there was no microwave available to heat the milk , only in the kitchen.
Then the food eggs, sausage was tasteless, in fact it was the worst breakfast I have encountered at this chain of Hotels
April 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by locomotiveman great sleep
The staff at breakfast is great. She knows how to start your day with a smile and a very good morning. She ask you about your nights rest and have a great day. She always has a great smile.
April 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Traveling Texan A Good Place to Stay
This is a modern, well-maintained hotel with convenient access to I-40. My room was very cleank with an extremely comfortable bed. The complimentary wi-fi service was excellent. The morning hot breakfast exceeded thost at most similar hotels.
April 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JoeMac56 Great Stay
Very nice. Best bed I've every had in a hotel. Also, the best shower I've ever had in a hotel. A little pricey, but worth it. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anybody.
April 15, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Gregg K. Too many kids on weekens
The hotel should have on weekends for business travelers a kids free floor. When I have to be out the weekend, too many families that let there kids run wild. Running up screaming up and down the hallways. You should advise your family guest that business people who work long hours need quiet after 8 pm, or make a floor on weekend for business people only. Thanks
April 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RWatson Staff was Excellence
Staff at this Hotel has always been extremely Friendly and efficient. The Sales Mgr is Great, I would Recomend trhis Hotel to anyone. Rooms are Clean and Oder Free.
April 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by redsfan7 Good road hotel
Everything is up to the great Holiday Inn Express standard here. Good stop if you are on the road for one night but expensive if more than one. This hotel has a rate $30 higher than other Expresses. I really dont know why since there is competition in the area.
March 31, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by locomotiveman great motel
the whole motel very clean and great location to my job.
March 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Terri8118 Great Visit
Very NICE. Great staff -- felt well taken care of.
March 27, 2014