Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 59
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lizbrian Great location and nice
Very pleased with the staff, location, and room. Great price. Will definetly stay again and recommend.
February 26, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by waynethepain A warm pool, if you ask for it.
This is my 1st review but I have stayed at Hoilday Inn Express' for many nights going on now for several years. Generally, most Holiday inn Express' are pretty consistent with minor differences in facilities, priority club benefits, amenities, and service.
The bad first:
1) I was at this exact same HIE several weeks ago and as a priority club member they gave me a bottle of water (which is better than nothing). This latest stay they didn't give me anything. The person at the front desk was different between those 2 stays so that might have been the problem. Lately however, a lot of the other HIEs have been slipping in giving recognition for club members.
2) My room was missing bars of soap so I had go get some.
3) They have a sauna but even between my 2 visits, it was still under repair.
1) The hotel is located in a nice area with lots of shopping and food options around.
2) The pool is indoors and was super warm. On my first visit it was super cold but this time it was even warmer than the hot tub. Just ask if you want them to tweak the pool temps.
3) They don't skimp on the amenities, they have the full set of shampoo, soap, body wash and conditioner, hot coco packs, coffee maker, mini fridge, etc. Some HIEs only have shampoo, lotion and soap..
4) This HIE costs less than other HIEs.
5) The rooms are clean and have nice ergo desks with plenty of outlets.
6) The internet is pretty fast and does not block file sharing.
All in all, an above average HIE in my experience. I can wholeheartedly recommend staying at this HIE.
February 11, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Frustrated with IHG Lincoln - Roseville HIE
Very nice property, staff is friendly and professional.
I find it funny that I am identified as gold level member more than when I was as a platinum.
January 27, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by BPS43 Close to Air Force base
Close for a commute back and forth from the Air Force base
January 12, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by RacBall Comfort and service
While not a high-priced, four star accommodation given to "pampering" ... place was clean, comfortable, almost 100% just fine for the price, staffed by pleasant folks. Just make SURE the clock radio has not been preset by someone before you retire for the night!
January 4, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Rosie35 Quite and clean.
My husband and I really enjoyed our one night stay in a king suite. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom and jacuzzi bath were nice. We also really like how it offers a shuttle to the casino. Comp breakfast was very good too. We will be visiting this location again.
January 3, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Funtime1 Impressed
Every employee was upbeat and helpful. The shuttle to the casino is a nice extra touch. Best stay at a Holiday Inn ever, and we have stayed at many!
November 27, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by eslaa33 Great service, good location and very comfortable!
I was really impressed with this property and location. There are a lot of options surrounding the hotel for food, shopping, and convenience. It's also close to many other restaurants and the Galleria mall. The property is clean, the staff is friendly and they go above and beyond to ensure your comfort, and the room was clean and spacious. Great amenities also: free hot breakfast, free wifi, and laundry room. OH! And the homemade cookies were DELISH!
November 24, 2013