Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 269
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Kleanthis Excellent choice
I stayed at Holiday Inn-Hammersmith for 4 days for a business trip. I totally recommend the hotel for multiple reasons:
- the room was very good
- the bed was extremely comfortable
- the breakfast was ok, not so many choices but for this price I think it was excellent
- internet access was very fast (very important to me since sometimes need to work from the hotel room)
- the personnel was very helpful
- proximity to the underground, 5min walking to the closest station
- the area around the hotel has many choices for lunch and dinner (there is a classic pub next to the hotel but there are lots of restaurants around the area - max 5min walking)
October 19, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by John nz Holiday
Great location near to underground station,St Michel and many attractions,cafés and .would highly recommend .
October 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Graduate 2017 London at it Best!
Top of the line exceptional hotel. The people were outstanding! They were accommodating in every way. Each person made me feel as if I was their top priority at any given time. Comfortable beds, great breakfast and perfect location. Close to the train/subway/tube in addition to restaurants, shopping, and pretty much anything that was needed. While this is not a luxurious hotel, it was lacking in nothing. It was a bit pricey but in the long run, it was worth it.
October 9, 2014