Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 187
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Jakiiiieee Bad staff and bad manger
Bery bad manger and very rude and bad staff the hotel nice but the Arabic staff very bad really this hotel need help
September 3, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by inocualte free breakfast
1. still upset about the fact that I told the reception many times to add this stay to my saudi airline membership program, but they did not.
2. not happy how the reception hanled my information. I gave my saudi airline membership number when i checked in. Later when i asked about the status, they could not find my number. I needed to tell them again. R they serious to take my first time information? Or they just throw my first information away. From this i can understand a little why i told them many times to add to saudi airline, but they still did not. They just ignore my request? that's all what i can think of
3. we asked for tooth brush etc, but until we checked out, nobody sent us. I asked the reception why when i checked out, he said he forgot.
September 2, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by skywards Quick stay
The hotel is very good
Front office manager, bad, does not respect the guests
The best thing in the hotel is the bar
Bar: excellent, the service at the bar: Excellent
Prices bar: a little high
Price of the room: a little high, especially in the weekend
If you want service from the hotel and you are in the room, take a very long time, and in some cases are not taken to respond
I hope next time, improve service
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by J. Johnson Very Relaxing
Thank you for a very relaxing time. I will be back in a few weeks. I have recommended all of my coworkers and friends to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I am sure they will enjoy their stay
August 31, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by inocualte waiting for their solution
usually i only say the bad things and i leave the good things to be written by others;
1. The biggest problem for me is that even i told the reception many times to add my stay to my saudi airline program and i dont want to put to the reward club points, they still add to the points! How can they just ignore my emphasis again and again?
When checking in i told them to add to my saudi airlines program and gave my saudi airline membership number. Then while checking out, i told them again. The staff even asked for my saudi airline memebership number again. I was not happy because i already gave my membership number while checking in, and why they asked for again. Where did they put my previous information? Was there any management problem for such issue? BUt any way, i gave them again my membership number. I even asked them when i can expect to get the miles. I thought it would go smoothly after that.
But today when i login IHG website, i found i got the points for my last stay. Come on, will you give me both points and miles for this? Didn't I make myself clear about this?
still waiting for their reply regarding this issue. Plus this weekend i stayed here again and told them more than one time again to add to my saudi airline program. Waiting for the solution for this.
2. the other problems for me are small issues. Like I called reception one time in room, but no answer. Then I went to the reception downstairs to ask for toothbrush, shaving cream etc. But until we checked out, nobody came to give what we require.
3. My first stay in 18th floor, i did not find noise problem. But second stay in 9th floor, i can hear other rooms
August 30, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Asktooo The service is poor
A Quiet place.
Bad reception staff
Breakfast is good
August 29, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Ligaman Good Value for money
I stay regulalry at the Holiday inn express manama. there is a new construction just outside the hotel and my recent stay was very uncomfortable due to the continuous piling work that was happening. vibrations could be felt upto the 19th floor and noise made it difficult to sleep peacefully at night.
breakfast menu also needs a revamp, for regulars it becomes difficult seeing the same stuff on the table day after day.
August 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by umbra A Nice Place To Consider
The very minute I walked in the front door, I was greeted by the security guards and hotel staff with happy faces and friendly gestures. They really made me feel as though they were happy to have me stay there. The room was exceptionally clean and well-kept. All my needs were met. I will definitely be staying again at this one.
August 26, 2014