Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 163
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by another disappointed chap Poor menu and food
The accommodation and staff were fine but the food was awful and menu limited to unhealthy food. I used to be able to get a salad or some fish but not now
September 26, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rob121430 Good stay
Staff were great
Breakfast was good but didn't like the sausages, just not to my taste
Overall a pleasant stay
September 23, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Acett637 Comfortable Clean room ideal for business trips
I stayed for business, I received a warm welcome and recognised my IHG Platinum status. The room was very clean and tidy and the bed was more comfortable than other Holiday Inn Express I have stayed in. Noise levels were quite high outside of my room due to the busy road outside, but not so bad to stop me sleeping. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would use again if in the area.
September 22, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ian5 good hotel
my wife and i will use this hotel again. we have stayed here before and find it is easy to get to see family and i come to watch my football team in the city.
September 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by brandymax BJS
Having stayed at the hotel on a number of occasions during the last 8 years I can only congratulate the local team for their efforts in maintaining the excellent standards throughout the property.
Last stay 05-09-14.
September 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Good location in South Manchester
The only thing wrong with this hotel is the restaurant next door; not part of the hotel but so close it appears to be. It was dire in all respects.
I told the staff never to send holiday inn guests to eat there.
The hotel was fine.
September 8, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by farray Poor service by staff
We stay in many holiday inn's in america and uk
At this hotel
1) I requested an iron and ironing board - usually they say they will bring to the room - here , no you have to come and fetch it
2) It says ask if you want a different pillow - I asked for a soft pillow and was told they didnt have any
3) The hotel recommends a taxi firm which is meant to offer fixed prices - they tried to charge 5 different prices covering 8 taxi journeys
4) I am a plantinum member and wasn't greeted as one
5) I wasnt offered complimentary item at check in
6) Breakfast was poor as continually running out and couldnt cope
I would NOT recommend this Holiday Inn Express
September 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Joncd Excellant place to stay
Convenient location for city center
September 5, 2014