Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 63
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by thevas Nice Place to Stay!
I've stayed in this area before and actually left one of the Holiday's competitor's hotels due to the noise of the traffic and guests staying down the hall. This hotel is nice, clean, quiet (they actually provide earplugs in the room, first time I've seen that!), staff was courteous, and the complementary breakfast was really good! We will stay here again when in this area.
July 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Pollywog2 Relaxing Stay
This motel was a blessing. It was a great stopping place since the Chicago bound traffic was all backed up. The next morning we had clear sailing back to Wisconsin. The staff was very helpful answering all our needs and taking care of any problems. We were impressed by their friendliness. If we head this way again, we would gladly take advantage of this Holiday Inn Express once again.
July 23, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Sez2014 Hotel needs an up grade
Air Conditioning weak on recovery, vent had alot of balls of maybe lint.
Toliet handle had to be shaken several different time to stop refill.
Sink drain, had to be pulled up by hand.
Door security lock ring should be reworked.
I didn't say anything to the staff since it was a rewards stay.
July 22, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bcwhonda78 Great Stay
Very nice hotel. Close to shopping and many places to eat!! Will stay again if in the area.
July 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MMAF Nice location
We needed to meet up with someone to travel to Chicago. This hotel was convenient, included breakfast, and allowed us to leave a car there for a few days. Staff was very nice and this hotel met our needs perfectly.
July 7, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by fs38 Great place to stay.
Found the grounds and exterior in perfect condition. The room was well done and very clean. The breakfast offered a great selection. The comfort control in the room kept the temperature just right. The room was very quite, except for the air conditioning fan, but they always seem to be noise, regardless of the motel. Check in and check out were no problem.
July 3, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Sigs1544 A great stay
I will do this review in bullet point to save time.
1) Location: Off on a side road of US 30 which lowered the road noise in the room.
2) Check in: flawless. Very nice young lady checked us in. No upgrades were available but that was due to the place being booked. I can live with that it happens. (Platinum Ambassador)
3) Breakfast: Standard HIE breakfast. Everything always seemed fresh and hot. Never had an issue with anything being out and having to wait for things to be replenished.
4) Room: Pretty standard room. Very clean. Only issue was the amount of outlets and the room had a musty smell if you turned off the air condition.
5) Parking: Plenty of parking and close the side entrance doors.
6) Safety: Never had one issue where I did not feel safe.
7) Pool: Did not use but looked like a nice indoor pool.
Stay again? I would if in the area again.
8)Beds: I would say the sleep quality would be a 7 out of 10. Good and comfortable but not awesome. Very good pillows though.
June 25, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mary Liz Convenient choice near Crown Point
We needed a place for one night close to the highway and to friends we were visiting. We were very pleased with the quality and friendliness of this Holiday Inn Express.
June 25, 2014