Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 115
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by 123sk Miami - Hoetelbesuch im Herbst
Sehr heißes und schwüles Sommerwetter in Miami, Hotel war sauber und Mitarbeiter freundlich.
October 18, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by -babyface30- FRIENDLY AND CLEAN HOTEL
THE HOTEL IS CLEAN AND FEEL LIKE A SECOND HOME..FRONT DESK STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND RECONIZED I AM A MEMBER.. RONALD AND JAMES WENT THE EXTRA MILE WITH ALL MY NEEDS..I DEFINITELY RECOMEND THIS HOTEL AND WILL COME BACK AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.
October 15, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mr. happy guest Outstanding cutomer service
This hotel may not seem much in terms of looks from out side or when you enter the rooms. However the customer service is simply excellent. Avril whom helped us from check in to recommend us good place to eat, shop near by was out standing. Rooms do look
kind of old, but the beds are super comfortable, clean and large and comfy and quite at nights.
October 14, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by elsarif wonderful hotel
I rea onelly enjoy staying at the Holiday Inn Express That was a great experience enjoying this service and clean room
alright the locations breakfast and great customer service anything I need for my personal such extra pillows at times they were provided immediately to me awesome and very good timing to drop me at the airport after my my great day staying at Holiday Inn Express
I will recommend it to all my family and friends and definitely I will be back
October 12, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Jose63 Expected more than what received
Hotel is old. Room had leaky water coming in via the wall of the bathroom. Old beds mattresses, old bed sheets. Room had bad order like had workers as previous user. Rug dirty
October 10, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by stretters Comfortable family stay
Very good front desk staff; stayed in a King suite which was very good as a family room; housekeeping very good; friendly staff and good self-service breakfast; free parking; good outdoor pool; fitness center a bit small.
October 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Business Traveler 1Oct Great Stay, but needs minor improvements to make it excellent
1. Upon arrival, the young lady seemed overwhelmed. She was on the phone (with a customer?) both times while me and other customers were waiting for check-in/assistance. Staff the front desk!
2. Lots of areas around hotel with flooded areas, and the grass is not a great alternative to walk through after heavy rains
3. We got a "nasty-gram" from the housekeeping staff that they "were unable to do their job" because we had the Do not disturb notice on our door. Needs to be worded differently. All we needed was towels, so that's all I asked for from the housekeeper.
4. Need new luggage carts.
5. Large cracked pot in rear near pool could be a safety issue with jagged ceramic pieces.
6. Make sure your Half/Half is filled at coffee bar.
Great Stay though, but needs some minor improvements to make it excellent.
October 8, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by agdlungman Great Servoce
The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. They did a great job in answering our questions, getting towels for the pool and at breakfast. The shuttle bus driver, Lori, was very friendly too. Safe neighborhood.
October 8, 2014