Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 303
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by fcalady715 Near Ferry
Our stay was cozy, comfortable, and delightful. Nice room. Great staff. Delicious breakfast. We chose this hotel for its proximity to the Ferry to Michigan and were so glad we did.
July 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by belle9 Beautiful room with great amenities
This hotel is extremely nice and the rooms were well appointed. The only issues were the fact that we had a children's suite and the bunk beds weren't made by the housekeeper. Also, the pool has early hours because a lot of the rooms are connected to it and nothing dampens the noise. Traveling children need a place to unwind. I would stay there again easily though when we are back in the area.
July 19, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SBD55 Misc. ...
- Pool floor sure needs a painting / everyone was tracking the peeling paint into the rest of the hotel on their feet/shoes or into the pool/hot tub.
- Breakfast food was good, however, staff should be wearing disposal gloves when working.
- There was a huge metal bar sticking out from the side of the bed. Had to be careful not to hit it when getting out of bed.
- Elevator floor always dirty. Same rose petals/dirt from Saturday night into Sunday. Floors sure looks like it needs to be replace and elevator walls need a good scrubbing down.
- Staff in the am checking on cleaned rooms, knocked on doors, checking them, then "slamming the doors shut". Sure made sure the sleeping customers heard it at 8:00 am. Kind of a shame for customers trying to sleep in like my husband.
July 16, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JoyceLV always a good stay
Check in was a breeze and the manager on duty was very good. Room was clean, bathroom too. Towels smelled fresh. The curtains, which I always check, are cleaner than bigger/branded hotels.
Pool with its basketball rings and play are were a bit hit with the kids.
Breakfast is usual but hot and fresh. The only "concern" I had was the person in charge of the breakfast room didn't even smile nor acknowledge us or any one coming into the breakfast room. Its breakfast, its morning. The person in charge should be a smiley 'hey good-morning-kind-of-person , since she is probably the first staff guests see.
Overall, still love holiday inn. this is always our first choice when booking hotel rooms.
Thank you to everyone.
July 15, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tjcody77 HIE Milwaukee Airport
Travel for Summerfest. Wanted option with fridge and microwave, close to Summerfest shuttle service, and in safe neighborhood.
July 14, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by cobra boy good value for the money
pool was for kids 7 and under and we left for airport before 6am so no breakfast available. Beds were comfortable but carpet showed signs of wear.
July 14, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by gruntdolphin3 first trip to the hotel
Kathleen did a good service on the great drinks. And is great for family's.
July 11, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JRR55 GREAT STAY
Perfect for our concert getaway. We went to Motown the Musical, stayed overnight, and slept in. Breakfast was great after a restful sleep and we enjoyed the hot tub. Nice getaway for us.
July 10, 2015