Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 245
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ktkat Lovely Stay...New Rooms
This is a great HiEx....a beautiful property located close to downtown Naples but not really close enough to walk. The rooms are newly renovated, clean and have the wonderful comfortable beds we have come to know and count on at all properties. There are restaurants closeby within walking distance in case you do not wish to leave.
April 28, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JulieLDSP Fastest Internet and Great Pillows
I travel 60% of my time and this is the fastest internet I've used in any hotel. It was consistent and reliable, too. That's saying a LOT for free internet (included as an IGH Rewards member, I think).
There was a choice of pillows in the room from super squishy and soft to firmer and fluffy. I'm a nearly-flat pillow person for my head and a big fat pillow for my legs person so the options were perfect.
The breakfast is well manned, restocked and as fresh as you find in ready-made hot breakfasts at a hotel. A very nice plus.
My room had a fridge and little microwave plus coffee maker - awesome to have and everything worked well.
I never got to use any amenities - workaholic me - but everything looked clean and taken care of everywhere I went. I'd stay here again for business or pleasure.
April 27, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by gracious_tiger One of the most convenient hotel options in Downtown Naples
This hotel location is perfect for what we need when we visit Naples area. It is conveniently located within walking distance to the heart of downtown Naples with its vibrant nightlife, chic restaurants and art galleries, yet it is very convenient to get to Marco Island beaches within 25 minutes, that is why we chose this place for the second time in the row and will probably do it again in the future. Overall quality of the hotel is firm 4 out of 5 stars. And I explain why below:
- Hotel Location - 6 out 5 (explained above)
- Check-in/Check-out - 5 out of 5
- Friendliness of staff/service - 5 out 5
- Hotel interior and room design - 5 out 5
- Breakfast - 3 out 5 - we would expect certainly more fresh fruit (or fruit salad) and cooked oatmeal (rather than pre-packaged version) considering the contemporary design and class of the hotel, we expect more healthy choices of food and tea options like green tea or herbal tea, instead you get more lower quality of food that you can get at lower end hotel chains
- Cleanness of the room - 3 out of 5 - we walk in the room barefoot and sloes of our feet were very dirty after walking 5 min in the room, so carpet steam cleaning would certainly help with that, other than this room is clean
- Comfort of sleep - 3 out of 5 - we were close to Ice Maker and yet we were not much disturbed at night, so soundproof walls help, beds are great, well, what was not right you ask. Answer - Pillows, they were substandard for quality of the hotel and room. We recommend management of the hotel to switch them to down alternative at least (soft and firm versions) or/and replace them in timely manner, because our room had pillows that seemed were used for some time or material was not of good quality.
- Internet service quality - 5 out 5
- Bathroom/Shower - 4 out 5 (slow drain on 3rd floor)
Overall: 4 of 5 is our score for this property. And we try to be not biased.
Hope our review helps both future visitors and hotel management if they read these reviews.
April 23, 2015