Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 59
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SYAK Said
-Breakfast is not a holiday INN like: not variable at all and ran out of food in the second day?!!
-They promise customers things they don't deliver: I was promised by your reservation call centre to pay cash at the end of stay without charging my card initially and refund back.!!
-They invented extra taxes or charges that the customer discovers at the desk and not agreed during reservation?!!
-They behaved in a way not suitable for IHG group hotel: they took charges for damages that they refunded after checking at check out!! as if their customer will run like a fugitive and not pay the damages!!!
May 20, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Weezie69 Cleanilness
New, clean facility. Pool is rather small, but clean.
May 20, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by SMChristian New location, lots nearby
This hotel had lots of great little details I haven't seen at other hotels:
- A fridge is great, but this mini fridge also had a freezer.
- On site laundry is always a plus when staying for a longer period and you want to minimize your packing.
- The lamps besides the bed had personals reading light
- The bathrooms came with night lights
- the wifi internet access performed well, I was able to watch videos.
- hotel is located close (walking distance - 5-10m) to transit hub
- hotel is located close (walking distance - 5m) to mall with lots of shopping
- easy access to highways about 20m to downtown Ottawa (depending on traffic / time of day)
- Plenty of parking.
May 19, 2015