Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 29
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ndluistro Great Stay...
Everything was wonderful. Thank you for an awesome stay.
January 7, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ndluistro Great accommodations
Our stay was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
December 30, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Schroeder Quality for the right price
I stay mostly at Holiday Inn's because of the quality. My Co. wants me to keep my rates at $100.00 or less and most Holiday inn's provide me this and I have a quality place to stay. As long as you stay in our price range I will continue to stay in Holiday Inns. I have not ever stayed at a poor quality Express
November 14, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by JackLindaVince Good place for a business stay
This Holiday Inn Express goes the extra mile to make business travelers comfortable and welcome. The froth desk is very friendly and helpful. In the evenings, warm fresh-baked cookies are often served. Once in a while they even serve up a complimentary evening meal. Every time I have had a problem with anything, they fixed it right away.
In spite of a lot of workers with muddy boots staying at the hotel, they keep the place quite clean, sweeping up anything they see that does not belong.
I just wish the pool was warmer.
November 11, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Uhtred Everything was perfect
The room was outstanding in all ways and Rose at the front desk is a gem. The 4 PM chocolate chip cookies were just like mom used to make.... Who ever thought of that was a marketing genius......
October 2, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by chile4j Aweful-DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOUR PLANS CAN CHANGE
This Hotel has a ridiculous 12pm cancelation policy that is really a pain. I made a reservation with them at 11am and called back a 12:30pm (1.5hours) to cancel and they still charged me even though I am a gold member. DO NOT STAY HERE!
September 3, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ARod2123 Good stay
The staff is great, cleaning is great nice clean hotel, with their breakfast had better choices but other than that great hotel
September 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Traveler01 Quiet, Confortable bed, enjoyable stay...
The room was very clean, the bed was thick and comfortable. The staff was very knowledgeable and kind. When back in the area we will stay here again. I was pleasantly surprised.
August 27, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Megoen Very Disappointed
To begin with, it was the most expensive room, in it's class, we've stayed in during approximately 8 weeks of travel in the past 12 months. For that you'd be somewhat satisfied if you received the best service. We were sent to three rooms before we found an acceptable room. Even at that the room where we gave up and stayed had soppy wet carpet from the outside wall for a foot and a half into the room. The second room they sent us to there was a guy standing looking at us when we opened the door and awalked in. The TV and wifi did not work in the room (or the whole town according to the clerk). We went to breakfast at 7am. There was one bagel left, one biscuit left and just enough gravy for the biscuit. We had to ask for help multiple times. The girl running around trying to fix all the problems by herself blamed the problems on the girl who worked the day before and apparently didn't do her job. We were very disappointed and have avoided Holiday Inn Express the rest of our trip.
August 19, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TheShow Amazing as Always
Stay here on business and as always, everything is great!
August 7, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RR96 Nice Hotel
I've stayed at this hotel several times for work. It's nice and clean. I'll continue using in the future.
August 5, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by roxiekay OK
Room and staff adequate. Screaming toddlers in diapers in hot tub the first night so I left the entire pool area quickly and the indoor pool was very cold. The breakfast was OK.
July 15, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sk84 Great service
I appreciated that the front desk person took care to get us checked in while trying to juggle a call waiting. He was always courteous and calm, but didn't rush us and made sure we had everything we needed.
June 8, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by cspencer One problem after another...
When I first walked in, I was impressed by the water fountain and lobby furniture. It was new, welcoming, and inviting. The same can be said of the rooms. However, my problems aren't with the construction. No, I had issue after issue with everything else.
1) When I got there, the printer wasn't working. It took me 20 minutes to check in (usually and should take only 5).
2) When I got to my room, it was not what I had booked. I had booked a King room, and my preferences on my account say KING bed. I had two smaller beds. When I checked my reservation on the website, someone (NOT ME) had gone in and actually changed my reservation from the King I requested to two queens. I have never experienced any other chain changing a reservation without notifying or consulting the guest! That was just crazy! The front desk staff was able to find me a king, but it was the handicap accessible room - so no tub and lots of other oddities about the room. The shower in the handicap room is NOT desirable at all for someone not handicapped. Showering was a hassle.
3) The counter in my suite where the sink/microwave was had sticky spots all over it. I don't think it had ever been wiped down. I called down to request it specifically be cleaned the next morning when they serviced the room. They cleaned SOME of it, but not all...third day it was finally clean.
4) The remote, which they place in a container advertising their CLEAN remotes was filthy, had a residue on it as well, and obviously food stuck to it. It had clearly not been cleaned, but it was just stuffed inside the CLEAN advertising box.
5) EVERY DAY the whole week my room key deprogrammed itself. And Every Time I went to fix it, there was no apology - she just grabbed my key and re-keyed it. Finally the last day the manager was on site and told her to give me a different key. What a genius! Finally!
6) Upon checkout, the printer was STILL NOT WORKING - I waited 20 minutes to check out. I repeatedly requested that the receipt just be emailed to me, which the receptionist flatly IGNORED. It was like I wasn't even speaking when I said that. Finally, when my receipt did print - it was all in gibberish! I had to call the next morning to request an emailed receipt (which was sent very promptly by a different receptionist than who checked me out the previous day).
It's a newer building, so it looks nice and the furniture is relatively comfortable...but I will NEVER, EVER stay here again. There is a comparable competitor right down the street.
May 28, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SharnW Nice Hotel
The staff are very helpful and friendly. I had a room with a hot tub which was extremely relaxing. The breakfast is kept fresh and hot. Definitely will stay at this location again in the future.
May 15, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RMTZ excellent service
we really enjoyed our stay. when I first called and booked our room Mrs Karyn was the best, she was really nice and even upgraded our room for same price. we drove from dallas and she called on the way to make sure we were ok and to let us know she was waiting on us. our room was really nice and clean. our kids loved the indoor pool and every morning they have the best breakfast . my favorite were the cinnamon rolls, wonder where I can get some of those. Taylor was really nice in explaining our rewards program and even answered all my questions and the day of checkout made us feel very special and asked us to please come back and visit him . you really don't see this kind of service in big cities. I will definitely stay there next time we go visit my father in-law who lives in Pampa. thank you all so much for really making our stay very, very enjoyable!
May 1, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by disgruntledguest Bad policies/employees
Charged extra night fees for checking out at 11:15 am. Lost reservation. Charged different rate than what was quoted. Rate change in middle of week with no notice. Not prompt in request to email receipt for stay.
February 6, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by dgbtex Exellent
Great stay for pampa texas. Very nice indoor pool.
January 28, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Saurabhgoyal Very comfortable
A newely constructed place with a good layout of room. The beds are very comfortable, cleaned properly and staff is very helpful.
January 20, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by oka1sws Poor service
I have stayed at this hotel twice now with the same result. Bedding is very uncomfortable. The sheets are stiff and like fine sandpaper. The pool and spa were closed on both stays. Spoke with the staff about the pool and they had no response. Hotel seems to be booked full with oil field people and the impression I get is the staff doesn't care whether you stay there or not. Breakfast is served early 5 am for the oil field persons, therefore by 7am is no longer fresh (stiff dryed out eggs and omelets, gravy stiff like mud.
December 7, 2012
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by stevemi Great maid service!
Great maid service but the management/desk people was difficult to deal with.
November 12, 2012