Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 150
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ocollins Great water pressure
Room was very comfortable. New beds, had USB connections next to beds. Best part of stay was the shower. Great water pressure. I will be staying here again.
May 1, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Steemer Pelham AL Stay
Great stay. Hotel is totally upgraded. Very clean and modern.
April 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jen58 staff so great
enjoyable, relaxing, clean and safe, loved the breakfast choices
April 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Grandma G 2 Very, very nice, except
Other than the breakfast it was a perfectly wonderful stay.
April 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 4946 I always try to stay at Holiday Inns
Everything was perfect and nice remodeling project. Very modern.
April 22, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mlmiller64 Great For Wedding
We stayed here for my son's wedding. Everyone was super friendly and attentive to us and whatever we might need. The staff felt like family by the time we left.
The hotel was being remodeled, but it didn't interfere with the quality of our stay.
April 21, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by watsonk Good Stay
The hotel had all the expected Holiday Inn Express amenities. The shower had strong pressure and adequate temperature. TV had sufficient amount of channels. There are only a few comments concerning renovation and staffing in the morning:
1) Keep the lobby ceiling painting at night; paint could drip on guests.
2) There was banging noises from renovation in the afternoon.
3) Newspaper was not ready at 6:00 AM; still yesterday's newspaper.
4) There was no front desk attendant between 5:50 AM and 6:00 AM - too busy making breakfast.
5) Because the door bottom had brush seal, it was not possible to slide receipt into the rooms. Thus, it could create a check-out bottle-neck in the morning.
April 19, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Docpedo New Styling
Great new look. Very contemporary.
Staff was friendly and very helpful as we required a mobility accessible room .
April 18, 2015