Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 62
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by HorribleExp Room with dozens moths flying around
The worst experience for me to stay in a global brand chain hotel. I will try to avoid Holiday Inn hotels in all my future business and personal trips.
- Upon arrival of the hotel, 3 staff in reception, I standing right in front of a lady for at least 5 mins being TOTALLY ignored. Even she working on something else I think as a hotel staff shall be trained with manner: I can wait with more pleasure if the staff can tell me she would come to me very soon after finish her work on hand.
- I checked in at around 4-5pm. The room was not ready when I arrived the room with the room ket. Housekeeping was still working on the pillow bags.
- A few moths in the room, more in the toilet.
- The 2nd day I went out and back to the room after 11pm, no housekeeping being done. Dozen of moths flying in the room (with many dead on the floor), even more horrible in the toilet with at least double the quantity. Not sure if it is because the rain happening in the late afternoon of the day, yet it is unacceptable for a hotel room to allow this happening.
- I called Front Desk asking why no housekeeping, they said they did not understand as they had record the room should be done. They said they would arrange housekeeping immediately. I told them what I needed was sleep but not housekeeping at such late night, so please do NOT go to my room. Yet they still assigned people to go to my room TWICE after the call.
December 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PeterJ1629 Superb hotel
Quiet rooms super pillows .Super pool and beautifully constructed
hotel.Stayed 9 nights Nov2013
December 1, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SHORIS Great Location, but budget hotel at higher value
Hotel and rooms as such matched with expectations that tourists have from Holiday Inn name but services including breakfast are of below average standards. It felt like staying in Holiday Inn Europe (average breakfast serve) and not in Thailand, famous for generosity. Further even glasses for drink could not be provided in the room. We had to use plastic glasses. Please compare the prices that you charge with the hotels in neighbour hood (say nap Patong or Andaman Beach Suites where we have stayed before) vis-a-vis the services provided there and you will find the difference.
November 28, 2013