Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 262
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MNBusinessTraveler32 A review of the items that matter
Once again I found myself here for business and once again it proved to be above my expectations. As people have stated again and again, the staff here is excellent! There are about 4 main desk staff members that are friendly, laid back and helpful. As others have also stated, everyone on the staff is friendly and willing to help.
About the room and the little items that really matter...
- The shower head is about 6 ft up on the wall and has a strong spray during all times of the day. The shower head has adjustable patterns and is not harsh on the skin. Everyone from short to tall will enjoy the shower.
- The refrigerator in the room keeps your items very cold. There are no worries about your items spoiling.
- The air conditioner is strong enough to keep your room as cold as you want it.
- The hotel has recently upgraded the cable programming and now has about all of the sports channels you could every want (MLB, NFL, Fox Sports 1, Comcast Sports, NHL, etc.) and also has many other channels.
- The room has the pillows labeled so you can choose between a soft and a firm pillow.
- As stated in a previous post, the workout facility is a little crowded with 3 people but does the job.
- I personally did not use the free shuttle service but witnessed many guests using the service to go to nearby restaurants. There are also places nearby that deliver. However, if you are like me, you ate a lot of pancakes in the month of August. [SIDE NOTE: Holiday Inn offered free late night pancakes in the month of August. This promotion was in August of 2015 and I took full advantage.]
- Breakfast - I cannot believe anyone would say the selection is limited. I have traveled to many hotels and this is by far one of the best breakfast meals offered. They even offer breakfast on the weekends. This is not a continental breakfast like most hotels offer. This is a full breakfast with eggs, sausage, warm cinnamon roles, pancakes, cereal, juice, milk, and plenty plenty more.
This property is doing an excellent job and has hired the right staff. There's no doubt that you will enjoy your room and your stay at this property.
August 26, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DayAwayStay Casual Stay
Was an overall Great experience! A little pricey, but well worth it. Staff was great, helped us pick nice place to eat! Will stay there again!
August 23, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by no thanks matey Fantastic service and staff
We had 3 rooms booked. Part of our family flew into town a little earlier than the rest, and flight problems caused them to arrive exhausted. The hotel had 2 rooms ready at 10 AM, and allowed us to check into those rooms (6 hours before normal check in time!!).
August 23, 2015