Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Nal5686 Great Stay
Had a great stay. Breakfast was great. Our training location was across the street.
May 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ed59 Great place to relax and get a GREAT nights sleep
Very friendly staff. Always greeted you when you were in the lobby. Never ran out of food even with two baseball teams staying at the hotel. One night the decaf coffee was out and the manager apologized and quickly made a pot for us.
May 8, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Richie13 Great staff and comfortable room
We enjoyed our 3 night stay here. Rooms were very comfortable and roomy, staff was very helpful and friendly. Hotel was close to river walk and many other attractions. Breakfast buffet was a little limited on choices. Overall we were very pleased with location and staff.
April 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RTjmlj Spacious rooms
The room we had enabled us to have family visit us during our days/nights there.
April 13, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Peewee52 comfortable bed
for a overnight stay, my experience was wonderful will definitely book again with this location next time am in town
April 12, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by depotlady64 Would not rocommend
As a Priority Club member, I must say that I have been to many Holiday Inn's before and I was very disappointed in this one. After having found a huge bug in my room, I went to discuss the matter with the manager Cindy. She was extremely snippy to me and when I told her that I thought part of the problem was that my room was never vacuumed, she questioned me on how I knew that. I have been involved with customer service for many years and this manager should not be allowed to deal with the public. I must say that the rest of the staff was very nice and helpful.
Another problem was that although the food was good, there was never enough seats available. They need to put in more tables or expand the dining area. One morning I asked if we could sit by the pool with our food and was told that it is locked until 10 am. We had no where to sit and eat our breakfast.
April 6, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Spanky06 Great late night check in
As a Priority Club member I was treated like a king upon arrival. The room was large with many in-room amenities. The room was quiet and bed comfortable. Some things to improve:
1. Reduce the cost, especially during non-peak times
2. Install an ATM machine. I had to go 1/4 mile down the road to a Holiday Inn to get cash.
3. The layout of the lobby was quite crowded. The business center was a small desk with a breakfast table type chair, a computer and printer right next to the entry into the main lobby. A bit noisy and chilly everytime the door opened or when there were 25 folks in the breakfast area trying to find seating.
4. Breakfast - weekday non-peak was quite crowded. Add square footage for breakfast area to handle the crowd. Breakfast was located 15 feet from the front desk.
5. Improve the back stairs to get to the car. Back stairs looked like a budget hotel add on.
6. Housekeeping carts were stored in room adjacent to the front lobby. Door was left open day & night to that housekeeping room, not lending the reception desk to quite the world-class experience that I was expecting.
7. Recommend improved relationship with cab companies. I almost missed my train in the morning even though desk customer rep contacted taxi company the night before and only a 2 mile trip to the Amtrak station. Partner with the correct service providers to delight the customer.
April 2, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Z2342 Comfortable stay
The hotel is not fancy but is well maintained. The environment is nice. The room is comfortable, quiet and convenient (with microwave oven, coffee brewer, and refrigerator). All the people work there are very nice and helpful, including staff at the front desk, the ladies who are preparing breakfast and the cleaning crew. They answered our questions quickly and provided things we asked. The breakfast is decent and with some nice choices. Parking space is plenty except the first night when a big group of youth arrived. Still we managed to find a spot.
Overall, this hotel provides the best value and nice experience! We'd like to thank the staff!
March 7, 2013