Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 34
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Traveller Debs Comfortable Room but Awful Dinner
The room lived up to my expectations but the dinner at the restaurant was poor quality and a terrible cappachino.
August 12, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Rog. Perfect hotel for business trip
The hotel is perfectly positioned in the area and provides everything I need for a business trip.
August 5, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Rtcro Could be better
I use Holiday Inn Express because of the value for money and convenience in terms of travel.
The reality is I am prepared to pay more.
Overall the hotel is not bad but they are missing the point in a few areas:
1. The hot variety of breakfast is boring. If this is a big overhead, why not focus on a better quality continental breakfast and skip the English options.
2. No room service and having to order in is an annoyance, but having to settle and pick up deliveries at reception is frustrating. Why can this not be facilitated given that there is no room service anyway.
3. Having a vending machine is great. The fact that it never works is unacceptable. Getting it to accept notes is impossible. This is made worse by the fact that reception and the in house bar never have any change, so you are forced to buy drinks only at the bar at escalated rates. No snacks are available at the bar, so you have to drive out to the nearest garage or shopping centre for snacks.
These are my biggest reason for probably not using the hotel again and going with a more centrally located option next that will address all my concerns.
August 5, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by GreatfulMama awesome service!!!
thank you for a carefree and fabulous stay!!! the friendly staff will be remembered!!!
July 31, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Gueswhat Fitness Centre
A Fitness centre would be a welcome additional asset to make the stay even better
July 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by NTIYI COMFORTABLE BED
THE BED ARE COMFORTABLE AND GOOD SERVICE FROM EMPLOYEES
July 21, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by HIE-Guest Could be better
The hotel is modern and clean, but really just for a night or two and no longer. Rooms and cupboard space is small. I think staff are used to guests being in and out quickly, as they weren't over keen on making our stay comfortable. Breakfast is quick and almost "on-the-go".
July 10, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Bolanov Ok if you have to...
The hotel is fine - everything one might expect from a Holiday Inn Express. A few things that might improve the experience:
1. Fix the internet. When downloading Excel files is nigh on impossible, Skype remains a thing of dreams.
2. Deliver from the restaurant.
3. Mini-bar/ fridge in room
4. More coat hangers (although they did bring me an additional portable hanger half way through my stay. I think they were embarrassed that my clothes were still folded in my suitcase...
5. Fix the ice machine - it's been broken for three months now
If you have to visit one of the businesses in that business park or in the immediate area, then stay here. Otherwise, don't waste your time.
July 8, 2014