Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 479
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Anewname Nice hotel, would stay again.
In general, everything was great with this Holiday Inn Express. My only possible complaint was that the floor above my room was thin enough that I was awoken in the morning by the person in the room above walking about. That said, it wouldn't keep me from staying again.
July 4, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Jerrylu A comfortable business trip
I booked this hotel for a 4 day company meeting. Holiday inn Santa Clara is a great and nice place to stay:
- the location is good for me, 10min drive to Sunnyvale, and Target shopping centre is just within walking distance.
- hotel room is clean and very space , but my room is facing the main road, which is bit of noise during day time. at night it is still ok.
- hotel facility is excellent, the swimming pool is at ground floor just besides the dining room. it is very well maintained.
- hotel breakfast is included in the hotel fee, its pretty stand "express style" breakfast yet very well prepared, they change menu every other day. Rice is also provided ! that is very nice
- parking space is very large, i can always get a parking lot coming back from company.
- i was also offerred a choice of having 500 member point to replace the platinum welcome amenities, its nice service !
i will recommend this hotel to my colleagues if they come for meeting next time.
July 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by nhasson9999 great staff and nice and clean place
excellent,excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent
July 2, 2015