Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 170
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by hhhhhhhh Worst HIE Ever
This was by far one of the worst hotel stays I have ever had, and by far the worst HIE stay.
- I was not greeted as a club member upon arrival, and even worst, when I asked for a Wi-Fi access code, I was given it verbally, as if I should memorize it.
- The breakfast bar was severely neglected throughout the week. My first day the Pancake machine was out of batter. On the days I arrived early it usually wasn’t set up until after I was done eating.
- I only asked for my room to be service once during the week. They took my towels, but didn’t replace them. I tracked down some new ones.
- On my last night, the room next to me had their TV turned up all night long. As I departed in the morning I realized that the construction crew that worked in the hall until about 10:00pm, had propped open the room next to me and turned up the television, so that they could listen to the football game. They obviously forgot about it as they left.
- As I was checking out, after another horrible breakfast, I planned on letting the staff know about the open room and loud TV, but I decided to just check out and leave, because the 4 ladies that had been hanging out behind the counter all morning only seemed to be bothered by my interruption.
September 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Diamond Princess Friendly Staff and Convenience to Everything
The hotel was nicely decorated with modern furniture. Breakfast was ok; ran out of pancake mix on the second day. Staff was a little stingy with towels and our room did not get cleaned after we left it, in which a housekeeper was on the floor cleaning rooms when we left.
September 23, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by RMorris Very Enjoyable!
Everything about the hotel is wonderful. The staff is sincere and caring, the food is good, the rooms are clean and the bed and pillows are beyond comfortable. I will use them again.
September 22, 2014